Class of 2014 - OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered

1. Ervin Philips ‏@Ambition1_ 1h
  2. My OV is the 31st bro RT“@D1_Roberts: @Ambition1_ when the next time you finna be at cuse broski?”
  1. #AR70 ‏@D1_Roberts 1h
    @Ambition1_ Ima be there that weekend... We turning up bro lol

#AR70 ‏@D1_Roberts 1h
@Ambition1_ @R2XU6 I'm already knowing broski.. It's Lamar and Colton officials too I think

So Erv, Aaron, Rodney W.,Lamar and Colton taking their OVs for Duke game.

Didn't Roberts already take his OV? Maybe he just wants to watch us crush Duke on his own dime?

1. Ervin Philips ‏@Ambition1_ 1h
  2. My OV is the 31st bro RT“@D1_Roberts: @Ambition1_ when the next time you finna be at cuse broski?”
  1. #AR70 ‏@D1_Roberts 1h
    @Ambition1_ Ima be there that weekend... We turning up bro lol
#AR70 ‏@D1_Roberts 1h
@Ambition1_ @R2XU6 I'm already knowing broski.. It's Lamar and Colton officials too I think

So Erv, Aaron, Rodney W.,Lamar and Colton taking their OVs for Duke game.
Sounds like it Broski...I think Broski is not gender neutral, so I apologize, I just wanted to call someone Broski.

Sounds like it Broski...I think Broski is not gender neutral, so I apologize, I just wanted to call someone Broski.

I love these kids being BroMontana's

#AR70 ‏@D1_Roberts 2h
Coach Shafer and Coach Smith coming by the house Tuesday ✊

I guess we know where the in homes will be next week.

#AR70 ‏@D1_Roberts 2h
Coach Shafer and Coach Smith coming by the house Tuesday ✊

I guess we know where the in homes will be next week.

Ding dong. Anyone home at the Wilbon, Watson, Prater and Ward residences?

I bet it is a good 15-18 hour trip with all the stops Amtrak makes along the way. That is a true blue Orange!

Just out of curiosity, I just looked up Amtrak info. The only option that appears to be available for Chicago to Syracuse on Amtrak is a 13 hour train ride. It's an overnight trip each way, meaning that Roberts has to leave Thursday night to get in at about lunchtime on Friday and then leave Sunday night to get home the next morning, probably sleeping sitting up in his seat.
That is a rough weekend.

I remember dropping someone off at the chicago train station after a week of work there and I decided to stay. He pissed and moaned that it took him 27 hours to get home, but that was back in '95.

I did it in 10:45 once with one stop doing about 75-80 as a passenger. The driver was a dirt track racer,never again. The guy was passing cars on the left as those cars were in the far left lane and did it once while going under a bridge...think bridge support columns and where they could be located

Just out of curiosity, I just looked up Amtrak info. The only option that appears to be available for Chicago to Syracuse on Amtrak is a 13 hour train ride. It's an overnight trip each way, meaning that Roberts has to leave Thursday night to get in at about lunchtime on Friday and then leave Sunday night to get home the next morning, probably sleeping sitting up in his seat.
That is a rough weekend.

I can think of much, much rougher weekends. ;)

Long enough to study his new playbook... ;)

I've done the train trip to Syracuse from Chicago a couple of times. 14 or so hours I remember it being but that was a while back. I know they've been upgrading the track between Chicago and Detroit over the past few years, as part of the federal stimulus package. A couple years back, I had to travel between Chicago and Ann Arbor about twice a week for work. The stretch between Chicago and Kalamazoo, we were hitting 80-90 mph.

You're still better off driving if you can. But only if you go via Port Huron/Canada. I've done that drive in 10:30 with minimal stops. Roberts might not have a passport, though.

My sister lives in Chicago and makes the trip to Syracuse in about 14 hours. She basically only stops for gas and coffee/bathroom breaks. Really boring ride as you are on 90 the whole way.

My sister lives in Chicago and makes the trip to Syracuse in about 14 hours. She basically only stops for gas and coffee/bathroom breaks. Really boring ride as you are on 90 the whole way.

If its a 14 hour drive, i'd rather take the 14 hour train ride.

Here's the deal. I live in Chicago and travel to the Cuse for two home games every year. Drive time is 11 1/2 - 12 hrs max and that includes gas fill-ups. Remember that one goes from CST to EST so the clock changes...so add another hour to the trip.

Not a bad drive and my issue is always getting around Chicago and NW IN. Traffic is usually terrible...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom