Class of 2020 - OL Cedrice Paillant (NY) Grad Transfer from Rutgers/Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OL Cedrice Paillant (NY) Grad Transfer from Rutgers/Offered

That’s the only thing that makes sense. I just don’t understand why he would want to come here and hope for a couple of Injuries so that he could get some playing time.
Syracuse degree?

He looked like a Marshall level player to me. Good choice for him. Rutgers is the Marshall of NJ so he is used to the level of play, fan support, roadkill emphasis, coaching and academics. He gets a better diploma and a better uniform for senior pictures.

I suspect he was told he could come to Syracuse, be a sub and perhaps get on the field if there were injuries.

He looked like a Marshall level player to me. Good choice for him. Rutgers is the Marshall of NJ so he is used to the level of play, fan support, roadkill emphasis, coaching and academics. He gets a better diploma and a better uniform for senior pictures.

I suspect he was told he could come to Syracuse, be a sub and perhaps get on the field if there were injuries.
Nodding I Agree GIF by VH1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom