Class of 2016 - OL Chase Behrndt (MO) Verbal to West Virginia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL Chase Behrndt (MO) Verbal to West Virginia

I would have to think he is a priority considering we only have a commitment from one O linemen. I really hope we get him. Correct me if I am wrong.

I would have to think he is a priority considering we only have a commitment from one O linemen. I really hope we get him. Correct me if I am wrong.
You are wrong. We have 3 OL verbals already.

You are wrong. We have 3 OL verbals already.
I forgot about Heckel (who I like a lot) and Brouse. Sorry, worked all weekend. I do like Behrndt and hope we have room for him. I would definitely like to see improvement from our o line than what we saw last year. I don't know if McD's offense was a cluster or if it was a talent issue. Without good blocking most of the time, we don't stand a chance come ACC portion of the schedule.

The other 3 project as tackles as I understand it, this fella is a guard for sure. No idea if the numbers would make his commitment possible. Did he visit?

I forgot about Heckel (who I like a lot) and Brouse. Sorry, worked all weekend. I do like Behrndt and hope we have room for him. I would definitely like to see improvement from our o line than what we saw last year. I don't know if McD's offense was a cluster or if it was a talent issue. Without good blocking most of the time, we don't stand a chance come ACC portion of the schedule.
You also forgot about Cam DeGeorge.

[QUOTRMH44, post: 1427386, member: 313"]You also forgot about Cam DeGeorge.[/QUOTE]
No I actually remember him but after working a 4th of July weekend, I need all the help I can get. He is the only one I thought we currently had a verbal from. Thanks.

August 1st... Are we still in this? Could we bat for the cycle and go 4 for 4??

August 1st... Are we still in this? Could we bat for the cycle and go 4 for 4??

No we’re out because we’re not taking anymore lineman. I just wanted this kid and my hunch is he’s going to be blocking Holloway in the future.

Cross him off, I'm thinking:

Well that is only three officials. ;)

That tweet is a little odd though as he said he was commiting 8/1 and now he is tweeting about officials.

Last edited:
Does Behrndt project as a guard and Brouse project as a tackle?

Honestly I have no idea? I think a lot can change. I mean who would have thought Evan Adam would come in as a Guard? I thought for sure he was a OT.

I like this kid and his make up. I think he could be a hidden gem. 6'-4" 295 junior. Plus he is a big time wrestler. He has a lot to grow yet. JMO

WV is in the Southwest? News to me...
I'm thinking there may have been better choices.
Arizona+girls.jpg

Apparently he wants to play in Austin, Ames, Lubbock, Waco, Stillwater, Normon, Lawrence....good luck