OL Chris Bleich gets a year back | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OL Chris Bleich gets a year back

What if he gets injured and gets a medical RS, wonder if he'd be the first 7th year senior in history, can't imagine it's ever happened, maybe at BYU

So what is the starting line then?

LTBergeron, Matthew RS SO
LGDavis, Dakota RS RS SO
OCVettorello, Carlos RS RS SO
RGBleich, Chris RS SO
RTServais, Airon GR

Does it get shuffled more? P. Davis get to the line? Is Tisdale still around? Any youngins push to start?
I hope this unit has some fierce competition come springtime and goes a solid 2 deep at every position we still might pick up 1 more transfer to make this unit even better and deeper as of right now with the 5 freshman coming in and assuming P. Davis returns we will have around 18 offensive lineman to competing for playing time come spring ball I would love to see some breakout players emerge.

I hope this unit has some fierce competition come springtime and goes a solid 2 deep at every position we still might pick up 1 more transfer to make this unit even better and deeper as of right now with the 5 freshman coming in and assuming P. Davis returns we will have around 18 offensive lineman to competing for playing time come spring ball I would love to see some breakout players emerge.

this is by far the best development in 2020 and the vaccines are pretty awesome

I assume this means they are giving him 2020, meaning his immediate eligibility waiver was approved.

Now if we only had a Delorean and some plutonium.

Really hope they can find a good center to solidify the OL. Love David, Bleich, Servais, and Bergeron.

Best possible outcome given he was injured for a significant part of the year and we were terrible anyway. Use your years for healthy, competitive teams.

Seven years of college down the drain

1608214880516.png

I assume this means they are giving him 2020, meaning his immediate eligibility waiver was approved.

Now if we only had a Delorean and some plutonium.
Or a Mr. Fusion

What if he gets injured and gets a medical RS, wonder if he'd be the first 7th year senior in history, can't imagine it's ever happened, maybe at BYU
there was a kid this yr playing his 7th someplace i was watching

I think that's Chip back home in Oswego over the holidays.

Yeah, maybe 20 years ago. Or never.

I complained that the sledding hills didn't have a lift to get me back to the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom