Class of 2018 - OL Chris Bleich (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Chris Bleich (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for being too lazy to re-read this thread...

Is Bleich planning to enroll (wherever he decides) in January?

Why is his thread pinned now? Is this an accidental mistake? Or are we expecting something...

why are they all pinned. it's the most annoying thing ever.

Mods pin those that are signing or expected to sign (in general)... agree, it is a bit annoying but I get it.

Mods pin those that are signing or expected to sign (in general)... agree, it is a bit annoying but I get it.

i know why its done and it's been done for a couple of years but it's annoying and unnecessary. i don't want to scroll down 3/4 of the page to see a new post.

Did he commit?

no word yet, but the speculation is there, based on Landan Salem tweeting out earlier that we have signed 19 players, when only 18 have been made public. perhaps he is number 19.

no word yet, but the speculation is there, based on Landan Salem tweeting out earlier that we have signed 19 players, when only 18 have been made public. perhaps he is number 19.
Another group I follow said he committed so I assumed I’d aske here, I believe these page more.

Bleich already took his redshirt year in 2018, meaning unless he is granted a waiver, he would have to sit out the 2020 season. That would give him two years of eligibility beyond that. If he is granted a waiver, he would be eligible right away and have three years remaining.

Any thoughts on what the reasoning might be for the waiver application?

1576707410399.png

So is this the 19th person ? Because Dino said after the holidays. I’m assuming so but he didn’t seem to think anything else was happening today. But this is amazing. Would be amazing if he gets waiver. If Fields got one at osu for no reason at all, I hope Bleich gets it. Would be enormous help right away

Status
Not open for further replies.