Class of 2018 - OL Chris Bleich (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Chris Bleich (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
im pretty sure his dad has some medical issues and he’s from PA this was the closest schooL to home.

Don’t hold me to the fire on that one but I’m pretty positive
Thanks. I was able to find this, so maybe there is a chance for the waiver.

So essentially 2, maybe 3 spots left if Atkinson for whatever reason doesn't end up here

Assuming:
Atkinson
Reed
Williams

Puts at 23

Hey why not, add
Hornsby at QB OR Transfer QB
And best available player

I think there’s a pretty good chance this kids Waiver gets approved to play this year too. Very real possibility we roll into camp next year with a starting o-line of

OT-Reed
G-D. Davis
C-Servais
G-Bleich
OT-Bergeron

Reserves: Vortello, Tisdale, P. Davis and White
I will gladly take that.

I think there’s a pretty good chance this kids Waiver gets approved to play this year too. Very real possibility we roll into camp next year with a starting o-line of

OT-Reed
G-D. Davis
C-Servais
G-Bleich
OT-Bergeron

I will gladly take that.
Nooooooo! Servais is a TACKLE. PERIOD!

OT-Reed
G-D. Davis
C-Servais
G-Bleich
OT-Bergeron

I will gladly take that.

Plus Heckel might decide to come back one more year

wondering how many of you have seen him play vs just seeing that he played for florida and assuming he's good?

So is this the 19th person ? Because Dino said after the holidays. I’m assuming so but he didn’t seem to think anything else was happening today. But this is amazing. Would be amazing if he gets waiver. If Fields got one at osu for no reason at all, I hope Bleich gets it. Would be enormous help right away

fields claimed racism even though his sister is at Georgia. That’s why, as stated a few posts up Bleich should say someone called him a cracker. Honestly he should claim whatever Tate Martell did.

Nooooooo! Servais is a TACKLE. PERIOD!
If we can put weight back on him he’ll be fine in the middle. In my opinion that’s the best 5 we can put out there and he’s the only center. Now o-line is a lot more than just pure talent. It’s about combinations of players/chemistry and that’s something the coaches have to figure out. But it’s nice to have options assuming Reed signs with us in February.

Dear Chris,

1576709899162.jpeg

OT-Reed
G-D. Davis
C-Servais
G-Bleich
OT-Bergeron

I will gladly take that.

That would be a very solid line rotation and would turn what was a weakness last year into a strength. Bleich and Reed would be huge additions. And it looks like we are trending for Reed.

So is this the 19th person ? Because Dino said after the holidays. I’m assuming so but he didn’t seem to think anything else was happening today. But this is amazing. Would be amazing if he gets waiver. If Fields got one at osu for no reason at all, I hope Bleich gets it. Would be enormous help right away
I assume he's the 19th. He committed today, but since he didn't sign (and won't, since transfers don't sign NLI's), Dino can't talk about him. And since his plan is to enroll in January, once he is enrolled Dino can talk about him. The timing makes sense.

If it's not him, I guess there's a 20th.

That's enough for me. I'll take a guy that has started SEC games over any HS kid that we could land and it's not particularly close.
If he can start on the o-line at Florida, he can start here. I think the first 9 games of our season can indicate that lol

If we can put weight back on him he’ll be fine in the middle. In my opinion that’s the best 5 we can put out there and he’s the only center. Now o-line is a lot more than just pure talent. It’s about combinations of players/chemistry and that’s something the coaches have to figure out. But it’s nice to have options assuming Reed signs with us in February.

Servais is awful at Center and it doesn’t matter how much he weighs.

fields claimed racism even though his sister is at Georgia. That’s why, as stated a few posts up Bleich should say someone called him a cracker. Honestly he should claim whatever Tate Martell did.

He needs that same Attorney that Shea Patterson and all the Ole Miss guys had and then Fields had. Guy batted 1.000 I think.

Edit: That guy is Thomas Mars and apparently has removed himself from his battles against the NCAA.

That would be a very solid line rotation and would turn what was a weakness last year into a strength. Bleich and Reed would be huge additions. And it looks like we are trending for Reed.
Exactly, not only that but everyone in that rotation (fingers crossed) except for Servais will be around multiple years. That is huge.

I think we need to temper expectations that his waiver gets accepted. This is Syracuse, not Ohio State. I’ll say 50/50. 90% chance had he been applying at a factory school.
But lets pray it does, NCAA owes us a break or two

Status
Not open for further replies.