Class of 2023 - OL Eric King (NJ) Verbal to Temple | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL Eric King (NJ) Verbal to Temple

King looks better than rutgers commit John Stone (who happens to have 1 offer) but is ranked higher than King.

Tackle or guard? Or just versatile. Seems to be giving tackle reps in those clips.

King's reps were not until the 2:11 mark. FWIW, he was snapping in those reps.
Very strong. Nice feet. Stays low well. Good balance.

Agree with Money. Appears to be a better prospect than that Stone kid.

Probably too small to be an OT. I would think he would be best at center but could be a fine OG as well.

King's reps were not until the 2:11 mark. FWIW, he was snapping in those reps.

LOL I thought he was the first kid. That's great that he was snapping. Thanks for watching the whole thing and pointing it out to me. :)

Reactions: 007
We need to bring in a couple of Cs, or at least G/C types.
Agree. I do not think DB has gotten a true C to commit and arrive on campus his entire time at SU.

Agree looks interior to me. Think that’s where the recruiting sites have him too.

King looked good. Okunlola looks awesome. Alabama just offered. Adios. Caden Brown needs to add some muscle, but still young so has some time.

Agree. I do not think DB has gotten a true C to commit and arrive on campus his entire time at SU.
Whatever happened to the big time Center who, ummm, lost his opportunity to play here a few years back

Whatever happened to the big time Center who, ummm, lost his opportunity to play here a few years back
Also, lost a Southern kid to NC State, that would've plugged nicely in at center in the Fall, maybe.

Had some starts so far but not a full time starter year after 3 years.

Yeah thanks I saw this but it didn’t have 2021 stats, it says it was updated June of 2021, wonder if he did anything last season..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom