Class of 2020 - OL Jalen Travis (MN) Offered / Grad Portal from Princeton to Iowa State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OL Jalen Travis (MN) Offered / Grad Portal from Princeton to Iowa State

Yeah not sure. Rivals is FOS on talent assessment anyway. They just piggyback on the usual suspects and change their rankings based on where kids end up.
A little late but the kid I was talking about was a grad transfer DT from Harvard Thor Griffith. ESPN had him rated 13th ranked transfer overall and #1 FCS/G5 transfer. Kid is a beast. Also, very lowly recruited kid out of N. Hampshire. Strange Louisville of all places have 2 Ivy league transfers. I know Fran wants to focus mostly on HS recruiting, but I think taking FCS kids like this would be a good opportunity.

Attachments

• IMG_5737.jpeg
    IMG_5737.jpeg
    909.5 KB · Views: 51
He’s only got a year left so he better hurry!
It's just usually you see guys that are naturally 250lb guys who lift their way to 315 and then slim down (or turn to fat) after their playing days. Travis looks like a natural 320lb guy who's bulked up to... 315?

Travis just doesn't look as jacked as many football players, even after a bunch of years playing college football.

Haven't heard any news here. May go to the draft instead of the portal. Late draft pick from what I have gathered. Would love it if he would spend his last year here at the Cuse.

Arizona Orangeman here…Arizona State is offering every warm body in the portal.
Hey Arizona. Where in AZ do you live? message me. We have a nice alumni club here that I ran for many years.

Love that Fran makes it a point to go after guys with size. This kid is viewed as the better player between him the HBCU AA, but the Hampton kid has 2 years. We need OT’s. I would take both and let’s see what happens.

This could also give the option for Wohlabaugh to move to OG if needed as well. Allows you to get your best 5 on the field. If we can land 1 or both it looks like we will finally have some much needed depth as well.