Class of 2020 - OL Jalen Travis (MN) Offered / Grad Portal from Princeton to Iowa State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OL Jalen Travis (MN) Offered / Grad Portal from Princeton to Iowa State

That Harvard DT was ranked as a top 10 portal recruit. They got a really nice Yale grad transfer OT as well. Only fair we get the Princeton OT. Pretty much guaranteed to start next year.
After all the trashing of Lville as an academic institution, they have Harvard and Yale transfers. I wonder what they're getting NIL wise.

That Harvard DT was ranked as a top 10 portal recruit. They got a really nice Yale grad transfer OT as well. Only fair we get the Princeton OT. Pretty much guaranteed to start next year.
I think you might be confusing him with someone else. He is #45 at Rivals and not in the top 50 at 247.

I think you might be confusing him with someone else. He is #45 at Rivals and not in the top 50 at 247.
my bad maybe it was FCS portalers. I also could be wrong there as well. I thought i saw something about it today?

my bad maybe it was FCS portalers. I also could be wrong there as well. I thought i saw something about it today?
Yeah not sure. Rivals is FOS on talent assessment anyway. They just piggyback on the usual suspects and change their rankings based on where kids end up.

This is what the program needs immediately
OFFERED> JAYLEN TRAVIS, PRINCETON GRAD TRANSFER/ DE LA SALLE HS, MINNEAPOLIS HS MINNEAPOLIS, MINN
#71 6' 9" 315 OT

images

ASSETS OER HUDL FILM:

SIZE
AGILE/MOBILE
GREAT RUN AD PASS BLOCKING SKILLS

Second-Team All-Ivy (2022)
Phil Steele Second-Team All-Ivy (2022)
Blue Bloods Second-Team All-Ivy (2022)

2022: Starter on the offensive line that helped Princeton post the Ivy's No. 1 passing offense and the No. 2 scoring offense.

2021: Appeared on the offensive line that helped anchor a high-powered offense that ranked first in the Ivy League in scoring (33.4), second in passing offense (265.5), second in passing efficiency (147.0) and third in total offense (392.4).

2020: Season was canceled due to COVID-19 pandemic.

Before Princeton:
DeLaSalle: Two-time captain … All-State First Team and Minnesota All-Star as a senior … District Red Lineman of the Year as a junior … Named High School’s Male Athlete, Football and Basketball Player of the Year as a senior … Earned the Ray Holton Award … Lettered in basketball … Member of the National Honor and Art Societies … Student Body Co-President … LaSallians for Equity and Peace … Honor Roll three years … 2020 DeLaSalle Award.

GREAT OFFER

So happy the new staff seems to be realizing the obvious size problem. This is P5 football, for years the teams were routinely undersized.

yes ha ha.