Class of 2018 - OL Joe More (TN) TRANSFERRING FROM RICHMOND TO SYRACUSE (12/10/22) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Joe More (TN) TRANSFERRING FROM RICHMOND TO SYRACUSE (12/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the guy I expected.

But 1st team all CAA with one year to play. He intends to walk in and start on the line. I like how he’s quoted as saying this is his shot at the NFL too. Kid has high aspirations and expects to not only play, but play very well for us.

Would the CoVid year count towards 2 years of eligibility now? I see 1 year stated above.

Offers from New Mexico St, Georgia Southern, JMU, Marshall, Arkansas St, Jacksonville St, UMass,
San Diego St, App St, Colorado St, Georgia St, WKU, BGSU, ODU, Tulane, Memphis, Buffalo, Charlotte
Interesting list. Nothing “high major” but his confidence suggests he’s here to be a player for us.

Would the CoVid year count towards 2 years of eligibility now? I see 1 year stated above.
No, he has a year of eligibility left because of the COVID year. (RS 18, played 19, 21, 22.)

2BB3DF57-0484-4D8F-AE71-19BA3919A80B.jpeg

No, he has a year of eligibility left because of the COVID year. (RS 18, played 19, 21, 22.)
Makes sense now as I just saw 3 years playing plus 1 RS year but that didn’t account for this year.

Not the guy I expected.

But 1st team all CAA with one year to play. He intends to walk in and start on the line. I like how he’s quoted as saying this is his shot at the NFL too. Kid has high aspirations and expects to not only play, but play very well for us.
Second Team All CAA.

love 5th year grad transfers.
Especially on the lines. Those are the guys that need the oat physical development. So grad transfers are as developed as they are going to get.

Here’s hoping this guy stands out early and often this spring

I like his tape. Really like his pass blocking. Agile, nice technique.

His run blocking looks good but he gets caught up too high and loses leverage too easily.

I think he needs to get stronger and stay lower. I expect Schmidt to clean this up.
I would expect him to be an upgrade over Davis at RT.

Hopefully he can enroll next month and spend the spring practicing with the team. Might even be able to participate in some bowl practices if this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom