Class of 2018 - OL Joe More (TN) TRANSFERRING FROM RICHMOND TO SYRACUSE (12/10/22) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Joe More (TN) TRANSFERRING FROM RICHMOND TO SYRACUSE (12/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like his tape. Really like his pass blocking. Agile, nice technique.

His run blocking looks good but he gets caught up too high and loses leverage too easily.

I think he needs to get stronger and stay lower. I expect Schmidt to clean this up.
I would expect him to be an upgrade over Davis at RT.

Hopefully he can enroll next month and spend the spring practicing with the team. Might even be able to participate in some bowl practices if this is the case.
JOE MORE RICHMOND TRANSFER >>>>>>>>>> COMMITTED! &

©2022 Scott K. Brown Photography, Inc.

78Joe More​

• Position Offensive Line
  • Height 6-5
  • Weight 302
  • Class Redshirt Senior
  • Hometown Franklin, Tenn.
  • High School Christ Presbyterian Academy

Last edited:
JOE MORE RICHMOND TRANSFER & COMMIT

78Joe More​

• Height 6-5
  • Weight 302
  • Class Redshirt Senior
He looks perfectly nice but I'm still holding out hope for the one OL that looks like a dude you buy hot electronics out of the back of his van from and you get home and realize you bought something called a PloyStation.

He looks perfectly nice but I'm still holding out hope for the one OL that looks like a dude you buy hot electronics out of the back of his van from and you get home and realize you bought something called a PloyStation.
Weirdly enough that all conference and team captain Center from Yale looked like that. Hoping for the same.

JOE MORE RICHMOND TRANSFER >>>>>>>>>> COMMITTED/ SIGNED LOI/ 12/10/22

78Joe More​

• Height 6-5
  • Weight 302
  • Class Redshirt Senior

Last edited:

The buzz: Syracuse is losing both starting offensive tackles, including star Matthew Bergeron. Enter Joe More (6-5, 302), who was a four-year starter at right tackle for Richmond and a second-team All-Colonial selection in 2022. More’s experience figures to give him a great shot at the right tackle vacancy. The Orange return all three starting interior linemen. If More can nail down the right tackle job and Enrique Cruz can do the same at left tackle, the Orange will be in solid shape. Richmond transfer DT Kobie Turner made an instant impact for Wake Forest in 2022. Syracuse obviously is hoping More can do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom