Class of 2018 - OL Junior Uzebu (GA) Verbal to West Virginia | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Junior Uzebu (GA) Verbal to West Virginia

upload_2017-7-24_21-28-46.gif

This is trivial but now that someone pointed it out it bugs me. I don't get the background. Behind it I believe are the murals, either the one of a packed Dome or the one with all the players. So why on earth did they throw up this chincy banner? I know staffers read the board, dump this crap and go back to the cool backgrounds. What you're doing looks cheap.

Gripe over, I'd love to get this kid. He's jacked. My kingdom for a line haul of Sampson, Froumey, Uzebu and White.

This is trivial but now that someone pointed it out it bugs me. I don't get the background. Behind it I believe are the murals, either the one of a packed Dome or the one with all the players. So why on earth did they throw up this chincy banner? I know staffers read the board, dump this crap and go back to the cool backgrounds. What you're doing looks cheap.

Gripe over, I'd love to get this kid. He's jacked. My kingdom for a line haul of Sampson, Froumey, Uzebu and White.
Because a "solid" background will show off the orange uniform better than the murals so it actually is a better backdrop for pics. I've seen other schools where all there is behind the kid is white board.

Last edited:

Funny replies from WVU fans. What conference are they in again?

Is it SU, or WVU? No clue, but definitely the two fan bases that want him the most. Not sure why an OLinemen as good as him would go there.

West Virginia's adorable. Really happy for them that a major conference still wanted our sloppy seconds.

Because a "solid" background will show off the orange uniform better than the murals so it actually is a better backdrop for pics. I've seen other schools where all there is behind the kid is white board.

I thought the all player background they were wearing blue jerseys?

I thought the all player background they were wearing blue jerseys?
I don't recall and am too lazy to look for it but this background is still solid . Plus I don't know what the marketing concept is here but this backdrop is very similar to what they use for all of Dinos' pressers except this one has the chevron design in it.

And I promise that's it from me on this backdrop.

Plus it looks like a press conference background. That's a big deal to kids who are in high school.

(Also - I think the mural of the dome is old and has Big East logos on it?)

Plus it looks like a press conference background. That's a big deal to kids who are in high school.

(Also - I think the mural of the dome is old and has Big East logos on it?)

Updated to the LSU game

Here's the West Virginny pics... I think they look pretty boring.

Well, Morgantown is pretty boring. I should have been keeping an eye on their message board and staged a run-in during his visit while in full orange regalia.

I don't recall and am too lazy to look for it but this background is still solid . Plus I don't know what the marketing concept is here but this backdrop is very similar to what they use for all of Dinos' pressers except this one has the chevron design in it.

And I promise that's it from me on this backdrop.

The picture is the players before they shoot out of the tunnel in blue jerseys. However it is a canvas up on a wall so the background in pictures made that look cheap because it's not a wall-cover.

The back drop is unique because it gives off a "photo-shoot" feel.

What is on his jersey, 77 or ??. I see SU isn't the only school using a funky font.:confused:
I fail to see how that font represents the coal industry, or a rich tradition of class four rapids. Not many skyscrapers in Morgantown

That's what the roads look like down in the holler.
What is the most storied number in WVU lore that is represented by the angle of the "7"? Looks like a 56 to me. In case it wasn't obvious, our angle is 44 degrees (duh. Who can't eyeball a 44 degree angle?)

What is the most storied number in WVU lore that is represented by the angle of the "7"? Looks like a 56 to me. In case it wasn't obvious, our angle is 44 degrees (duh. Who can't eyeball a 44 degree angle?)

The numbers on the WVU jerseys are supposed to evoke the pickaxes of West Virginia coal miners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom