Class of 2025 - OL Kahlil Stewart (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/22/24) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 OL Kahlil Stewart (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/22/24)

Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

Under previous staffs this would be concerning.
But not with Fran and this staff.
This kid has multiple P4 offers including Penn State and being committed to Maryland, this would be among the previous staff’s greatest achievements. It’s just another day in Fran MF Brown world.

This is unreal. When was the last time we recruited this well?
Has to be the Mac and early P years.
What's especially encouraging for me is that we are Lazer focused on our core recruiting areas. As we win games, put kids in the league... Frans success will continue to grow. Kids go home and talk about what a great culture we have. Coaches and parents spread the positive vibe. It's how you build a program. I know he hasn't won a game yet but I believe we won the coaching lottery with Fran. He's uniquely qualified a perfect fit for SU. Mac, P, George, Doug they all had East coast roots and they did well. Fran has all of that plus he is who he is recruiting. He is the parents, Sons, brother, uncle of who he is recruiting. He's a perfect fit.

This is unreal. When was the last time we recruited this well?
Has to be the Mac and early P years.
What's especially encouraging for me is that we are Lazer focused on our core recruiting areas. As we win games, put kids in the league... Frans success will continue to grow. Kids go home and talk about what a great culture we have. Coaches and parents spread the positive vibe. It's how you build a program. I know he hasn't won a game yet but I believe we won the coaching lottery with Fran. He's uniquely qualified a perfect fit for SU. Mac, P, George, Doug they all had East coast roots and they did well. Fran has all of that plus he is who he is recruiting. He is the parents, Sons, brother, uncle of who he is recruiting. He's a perfect fit.
Too soon for an extension?

Maryland writers saying he was processed lol of course
Even if that is true, doesn’t change the fact that Fran saw him at camp, told him to come on a visit that weekend and closed the deal, with Penn State looming over his shoulder.
If Fran wants a kid, we all should want him, even if another school decided he wasn’t a take for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom