Class of 2018 - OL Kurt Danneker (PA) Grad Portal from Ohio to Baylor | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Kurt Danneker (PA) Grad Portal from Ohio to Baylor

Not without consent.
sam elliott GIF by SAG Awards

Used to go to school with a girl last name titsworth. My running joke was "Karen Titsworth fighting for." I thought i was the next George Carlin.
I would vote for her on that platform

Used to go to school with a girl last name titsworth. My running joke was "Karen Titsworth fighting for." I thought i was the next George Carlin.
I went to school with a girl whose last name was Balls. I feel obligated to say that she was one of the nicest, most well-liked girls in our grade & went on to be quite successful.

I went to school with a girl whose last name was Balls. I feel obligated to say that she was one of the nicest, most well-liked girls in our grade & went on to be quite successful.
I bet she was well rounded...

This would probably solidify the depth chart at guard and provide some excellent spring competition.

Yeah, we need like 3 of these kinds of guys (or better) who have starting experience to plug into the line and provide real competition to the 8 or so guys we have coming back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom