Class of 2016 - OL Liam O'Sullivan (IL) SIGNED LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL Liam O'Sullivan (IL) SIGNED LOI

11 out of 12 now are 3 star kids....liking those numbers.

I like the way he uses his hands,but he needs to get meaner. Time to feed him some rabid road kill.

Last edited:
11 out of 12 now are 3 star kids...liking those numbers.

I like the way he uses his hands,but he needs to get meaner. Time to feed him some rabid road kill.
If he ends like this -
images

jekelish how much longer do you think Moran makes us wait before flipping?
I wouldn't be surprised if he waits until his official but man, he seems like he's close, I'll be honest. I will honestly be a little surprised at this point if we don't snag him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he waits until his official but man, he seems like he's close, I'll be honest. I will honestly be a little surprised at this point if we don't snag him.

Me too, I can feel we will "snag" him real soon. :)

If nothing else this staff seems to have a clear idea of what they are looking for and they are going out and getting it!

He's only a 2 star at rvls, so we lost one and gained one. Holds one P5 offer from Illinois. Tuberville is a winner so I put some stock into that offer.

Sorry my real job, the one that actually pays, is keeping me busy. :(
Have you considered upgrading from stone tablets and an abacus, Mrs. Rubble ?;)
Seriously, what you contribute here is nothing short of amazing. Thank You!

This would seem to be a pretty good pick up, yeah?

Really, really, really like Liam. Great height. With packed on weight, he will be very good. I like him as a Guard in the next level. Uses his hands well, has a nice duck walk, and good flexibility.
A 6-7, 240 pound guard.

Good luck, kid!

If nothing else this staff seems to have a clear idea of what they are looking for and they are going out and getting it!
My thoughts exactly. Every decommit it seems, has a purpose and a plan. Overnight it feels like we've expanded our recruiting footprint.
These are giddy times reading this forum!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom