Class of 2017 - OL Mike Miranda (OH) Verbal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OL Mike Miranda (OH) Verbal to PSU

Offers include BGSU, Toledo, Akron, Kent State, BC, Northwestern, Syracuse

http://www.At their request, this n...625978-miranda-s-offer-list-continues-to-grow
Free Article

2017 OL Michael Miranda's Offer List Continues to Grow
http://img.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./sites/default/files/styles/author/public/avatar/Avatar.jpg?w=50&h=50&faces=true
Allen Trieu
12/23/2015
Michael Miranda had a good summer camp season including a performance at Ohio State's Friday Night Lights where Scout featured him as a top performer.

After a junior season in which he earned multiple accolades including 1st team All-Conference and 2nd team All-Ohio, his offer list is continuing to add new schools. His 3.6 grade point average and 25 ACT certainly contributes to that as well.

Northwestern offered earlier in December, joining Boston College, Akron, Toledo, Bowling Green and Miami (Ohio).

"Playing college football has always been a dream of mine, so just to get my first offer was a dream come true for me," he said.

The Wildcats were his first Big Ten opportunity and being a Midwestern kid, that was a moment he won't forget.

"Growing up in Ohio, I've always been a Big Ten guy so my first Big Ten offer was a special one for me. I went to a bowl game practice on the 11th and that was the first time I've visited them but I do plan on going back around February.

"I visited Kentucky, OSU, Toledo, Bowling Green, and Indiana all during the season but Northwestern was the first one I've taken this offseason. As of right now I don't have any other visits planned."

Miranda says he does not have his summer camp schedule planned yet, but is continuing to train and prepare for those camps as well as next season.

He will attend the U.S. Army All-American Combine next month.

Marshall seems to be offering a lot of the kids the Syracuse staff offered.

Deciding soon and visiting PSU this weekend for the second time. Not confident on this one.

http://www.nunesmagician.com/2016/4...ity-recap-orange-spring-top-selections-babers

OG Mike Miranda Narrows List to Eight
Miranda may have more schools to choose from, but his timing appears to be a bit sooner than Fagan's. The three-star Ohio (Stow) guard has things down to eight, but seems to be interested in hearing from other schools in the coming weeks before he makes a final call. He lists Syracuse among the eight, along with Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, Penn State, Pitt, Northwestern, and Virginia. He told Scout that he'll take second visits to Penn State, Virginia, Illinois and Missouri before deciding, so he can focus on his senior season.

This would be a nice get for us, he looks just like a bully I encountered in 6th grade!:bat:

Free Article

http://www.At their request, this n...0113-3-star-ol-mike-miranda-close-to-deciding

3-Star OL Mike Miranda Close To Deciding
http://img.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./sites/default/files/styles/author/public/2016/02/02/2016-02-02_173502.jpg?w=50&h=50&faces=true
Bill Greene
Tuesday at 10:45 AM
Mike Miranda is one of the top offensive line prospects in the Midwest for the class of 2017, and he holds a double digit offer list. A decision should be coming soon for Miranda.

One of the top offensive line prospects in Ohio is Stow-Munroe Falls guard Mike Miranda, and he already holds several scholarship offers.

Miranda has upcoming visits planned, and a decision could be coming soon for the Midwest's number-seven ranked guard prospect.

"I recently cut my list to seven schools, but I was offered by Nebraska and added them onto the list," Miranda stated. "My list now would be Northwestern, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, Penn State, Virginia, Illinois, Missouri and then Nebraska."

"I'm open to hearing from new schools, but it would have to be soon," he added. "I'm going to visit Penn State this Saturday, and I should be going to Nebraska in the next few weeks. I might go to Duke, but I'm not sure of that."

A pre-summer decision is planned by Miranda, so things are going to be finalized very quickly.

"I want to be committed by summer so I can just concentrate on my senior season," he stressed. "I've seen most of the schools on my list in person, and this visit to Penn State will be my second trip to Happy Valley."

"I really like the area around Penn State and the campus is great," he continued. "I've connected well with the coaches, and have built relationships with them. I'm looking forward to getting back there."

"I don't know a lot about Nebraska, but I am interested and want to get out there for a visit," Miranda said. "I have a good feeling about their program, and think I could fit in well there. I might go back to Virginia, Illinois or Missouri."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom