Class of 2016 - OL Stewart Reese (FL) Verbal to Miss. St | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL Stewart Reese (FL) Verbal to Miss. St

Killins and Reese are both out at this point. We end up with White (of course we do its the consolation prize) and barring any surprises this is how we close. Nelson likes Syracuse but Georgia is too much so expect the flip here.

Killins and Reese are both out at this point. We end up with White (of course we do its the consolation prize) and barring any surprises this is how we close. Nelson likes Syracuse but Georgia is too much so expect the flip here.
boo

Those teams have him as an afterthought, let's be honest. If they're not a fit, we don't want to be obligated to start anybody at any point just because their a 4 star recruit. Save the scholly

If anything other than this happens, I will be very happy.

If it does go down like this, we still have a recruiting class that doesn't hurt us and is a solid group.

Unrelated sort of... But my buddy who's a USC grad and huge recruiting follower himself said HCDB is doing a hell of a job finishing off this class. No one gives a shite out here about Cuse football but understand we made a great hire .

Cuse has better academics so I think Reese chooses the Orange.

Speaking of the other Nelson (Jerrion), who I believe is a nice prospect. Did he visit 'Cuse at any point?...Guess what I am trying to say is it even a valid consideration?
just wondering...

Would be a huge get. We need 4* guys.

0.0000000044%

I read ya!

Lloyd.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online