Class of 2016 - OL Stewart Reese (FL) Verbal to Miss. St | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL Stewart Reese (FL) Verbal to Miss. St

Sad but true. In some ways I think it gets overblown a little, not that many kids are flat out bought by a school I don't think. Otherwise all the resources wouldn't be being spent on facilities, recruiting staffs, etc. It would be misdirected resources.

But it does make a significant difference in getting kids to take visits, making sure they can afford to make unofficial visits, making sure they enjoy themselves on campus. I'll put it this way, any high profile kid is going to find a visit to Ole Miss a rewarding experience. And since kids know that, it gets Ole Miss in on a lot of kids. For a handful every year, it may be the deciding difference, but considering that these kids have options at Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Oklahoma, yes, FSU, etc...there's at least some cheddar everywhere. But if you've got good bag men, you can just get in on more kids and higher quality kids.

Silly me. I originally thought you misspelled BIG men. :eek: If it comes down to bag men we will surely lose. Sad if that is the deciding factor.

"Rewarding experiences"used to be the stereotypical violation that southern schools were thought to be guilty of and if this is still an issue the NCAA should be hard on them and investigate far more intensely instead of a player being used when grades aren't adequate in his academics Those SOBs take the lazy way out everytime.

What is #HailState?

Mississippi State?

Whatever the case may be, let's hope Babers in home is awesome and solidifies his decision to join us if FSU has no spots.

What is #HailState?

Mississippi State?

Whatever the case may be, let's hope Babers in home is awesome and solidifies his decision to join us if FSU has no spots.
It definitely works in our favor to have the in-home visit today. Dino is a closer, I am sure he is painting one hell of a picture for this kid. Reese has a tough decision, I hope he sees us as the best of three great opportunities.

What is #HailState?

Mississippi State?

Miss St FB official Twitter Account is @HailStateFB so it would seem that way, yes.

"Rewarding experiences"used to be the stereotypical violation that southern schools were thought to be guilty of and if this is still an issue the NCAA should be hard on them and investigate far more intensely instead of a player being used when grades aren't adequate in his academics Those SOBs take the lazy way out everytime.
Thought "Rewarding Experience" had something to do with coed's. Or is that what you were referring to?

... and don't forget the cocaine!
coke_cat_freak.jpg

What is #HailState?

Mississippi State?

"Though Florida has the most thunderstorms, Nebraska, Colorado, andWyoming usually have the most hail storms. The area where these three states meet – “hail alley,” averages seven to nine hail days per year."

You can find anything on the internet. #HailState

Does Mi$$ $tate check which box? It definitely checks the $EC box.

Secure Employment Conference or for athletic coeds Surgically Enhanced Conference.....$$$$$$$

I'm hoping dinocuse...we're a better option than we used to be

Too hard to tell I think. Some of the other guys from last weekend (like Black or Walton) were dead giveaways when they decommitted from their other schools. Probably 50/50 at this point. Hopefully Dino Closes hard.