OL when Pugh comes back | Syracusefan.com

OL when Pugh comes back

Dmcnabbrules

All Conference
I can't wait to see the o line when Justin comes back. Hickey has been very good at LT, but should be even better at RT. My question is who plays right guard? Foy and Trudo have been ok. I would like to see alexander get a shot there. Big Lou has been ok except on obvious pass downs. I would love to see him get a shot on the inside.

Yeah, Hickey has been outstanding at LT. He's upgraded the whole unit from fair to good.

Yeah, Hickey has been outstanding at LT. He's upgraded the whole unit from fair to good.

I think Mackey has made big strides so far. I saw him get blown by a couple times against USC, but that's almost to be expected. For the better part of the last 2 games, he has played very well. I have gone from dreading our O line play to seeing it as being pretty respectable.

I think Mackey has made big strides so far. I saw him get blown by a couple times against USC, but that's almost to be expected. For the better part of the last 2 games, he has played very well. I have gone from dreading our O line play to seeing it as being pretty respectable.

Agree matt, mack has played very well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom