OL Zack Chibane: What to expect at Camp Marrone | Syracusefan.com

OL Zack Chibane: What to expect at Camp Marrone

Talked to Zach for a couple minutes at Bills camp last night and showed him some cuse love. Said he's hoping Marrone can turn around Buffalo like he did Syracuse, and said he hopes that he can be there with him "for at least another 4 years."

Let me guess, does it involve a heartwarming speech to the fans about how it's always been his dream to coach there, and every coaching decision he has made to that point was made with an eye towards preparing for this moment, and how he's a NY guy so he understands NY people?

Let me guess, does it involve a heartwarming speech to the fans about how it's always been his dream to coach there, and every coaching decision he has made to that point was made with an eye towards preparing for this moment, and how he's a NY guy so he understands NY people?

No, it just involves another opportunity for you to be an idiot.

Oh my gosh. I almost forgot how I was allowed to completely misread Marrone's intentions. Almost ...

images

I never understood the bitterness for a guy who ended the culture of failure brought on by his predecessor.

No bitterness on my part. I just like busting Marrone.

Butthurt.PNG

GO I heard some less than flattering things about Doug this past weekend. Lets just say I heard he's not the nicest guy out there.

GO I heard some less than flattering things about Doug this past weekend. Lets just say I heard he's not the nicest guy out there.

Impossible.

I look at Marrone as the Wolf from Pulp Fiction. He came to clean a mess, got the job done...and left.

Don't say something like that without substantiating it. I "heard" the exact opposite, right?

Don't say something like that without substantiating it. I "heard" the exact opposite, right?
Lets start with his neighbors hated him. He was paranoid and said a lot of nasty things about the university and the people that work there. Doug is a good coach but he's all about Doug.

picture-uh=ba6eabb0285a6015facf7b8d8f01530-ps=849f18d3c1519e681096ae4c7e48b7fd-6100-Waitsfield-Dr-S-Jamesville-NY-13078.jpg

A friend mentioned that he saw in the public records that Marrone's house just sold although the Ongov site has no information posted about this.

They were asking $1.9 million after buying the house in 2009 for $485,000. This site estimates the house & properties worth at $571,000

Edit: Friend just said he saw where it sold for around $995K if so wowser nice return on the 4 year investment, that's almost 51 point 3%.

Lets start with his neighbors hated him. He was paranoid and said a lot of nasty things about the university and the people that work there. Doug is a good coach but he's all about Doug.
LOL - here we go...

Not that it matters, but I spoke with Doug more than once and he was always good to talk with. Maybe he had his PR face on during these conversations, but I respect Doug Marrone. Regardless of his dream job statement, dreams change everyday. The NFL calls you better listen.

Furthermore, I've had more encounters with HCSS, and he's got a great personality. Very easy to talk to. I hope to heck he's successful here because he's a guy you'd want to line up for.

I consider us lucky to have had both of these guys here at the same time. Looking forward to the future. Best of luck Doug, except against the Giants!

picture-uh=ba6eabb0285a6015facf7b8d8f01530-ps=849f18d3c1519e681096ae4c7e48b7fd-6100-Waitsfield-Dr-S-Jamesville-NY-13078.jpg

A friend mentioned that he saw in the public records that Marrone's house just sold although the Ongov site has no information posted about this.

They were asking $1.9 million after buying the house in 2009 for $485,000. This site estimates the house & properties worth at $571,000

Edit: Friend just said he saw where it sold for around $995K if so wowser nice return on the 4 year investment, that's almost 51 point 3%.
Wow, I guess that's an indicator of where the market is compared to 4 years ago.

Wow, I guess that's an indicator of where the market is compared to 4 years ago.
More likely an indicator of someone stupid enough to find cache in owning the former house of a minor local celebrity who is likely doomed to the dustbin of football history in the next five years. i bet next time around it sells for sub $500k. I mean the market has come back, but unless he bought at foreclosure price (which based on info given he clearly did not) there is no way in heck a 50% mark-up is even close to economically justified. My buddy and I lived in Vanessa Williams's old dorm room freshman year and didn't pay a cent more than the university boarding fee - I think we got a better deal than whoever bought Doug's house ;).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom