Just landed in Syracuse! Bout to see what this place is all about tomorrow

Good some GA talent on campus today.

• decent speed off the edge
  • seems to play contain well
  • nose for the ball
  • sticks with and makes the tackle
  • good at finding seems in the O blocking schemes to get after the QB
what's not to like

24/7 says he has an offer from Penn so he's probably very smart. Has the size, I'm interested to see how this plays out.

24/7 says he has an offer from Penn so he's probably very smart. Has the size, I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Also just got an offer from Navy and his brother is at The Citadel.
Also just attended camp at GT.

we are running out of room for LBers. I think we take 2 more. Sykes, Bennett, and Cabinda should get first dibs. Too bad Sykes wasn't visiting sooner. He is the last visit of the 3, also after Cabinda's decision date, and could be after Bennett's decision as well. I wonder how they play it? Sykes is a big time talent.

we are running out of room for LBers. I think we take 2 more. Sykes, Bennett, and Cabinda should get first dibs. Too bad Sykes wasn't visiting sooner. He is the last visit of the 3, also after Cabinda's decision date, and could be after Bennett's decision as well. I wonder how they play it? Sykes is a big time talent.

I think that you have to look at how they were offered by the Staff.
Crochet 5/14, Cabinda 5/16...basically the same time frame..Staff probably seems them as pretty equal. Bennett was later. And do we know for sure that they are all being recruited for lB?

Besides, I like Crochet.

Crochet 5/14, Cabinda 5/16...basically the same time frame..Staff probably seems them as pretty equal. Bennett was later. And do we know for sure that they are all being recruited for lB?

Besides, I like Crochet.

from all the interviews i read they are all LB recruits, and all I have seen were that Franklin, and Moskal were the top 2 targets. Anybody's guess on the rest of the pecking order. I am sure they have a good plan.

Anyone of them have the potential to be a rush end on the D-line?

Besides, I like Crochet.

looks like he could be a potential greyshirt candidate. they must feel real good about Cabinda

looks like he could be a potential greyshirt candidate. they must feel real good about Cabinda

Why do you think that he is a possible greyshirt candidate? According to 247 he has an offer from Penn and Navy. Ivies and Service schools don't usually offer kids whose academics aren't good.

Why do you think that he is a possible greyshirt candidate? According to 247 he has an offer from Penn and Navy. Ivies and Service schools don't usually offer kids whose academics aren't good.
I think he found his info on TOS.

usually greyshirting isn't related to academics - more of a pecking order/fishes & loaves issue

ya as Orangemojo said i don't think it's acadmeic related. all a sudden they are filling up at LB. Not sure if he would be interested in walking on but that would be some great depth with saving a schollie.

A greyshirt is when a school has a kid enroll in January if they don't have slots in this year's class. That way they can skirt the 25 scholarship limit.

I don't know, if I were this kid if I'm not sure that I would like having to wait and be an early enrollee for 2015. I hate oversigning. Someone should have held off on offering.

Yea suddenly, we're in on a lot of LBs - Zaire and Moskal, then Carbinda, Crochet, Justin Hughes. Thats huge but lets get a few O-linemen, RB, a WR, DT, DE, and a Safety

Not that Id ever pass up a great #HardNosed football player and I'd love to have these guys aboard. Just hope we're able to spread it around

I don't know, if I were this kid if I'm not sure that I would like having to wait and be an early enrollee for 2015. I hate oversigning. Someone should have held off on offering.

Numbers game gets tough. I feel bad for the kid but I guess for the team it's a good problem to have. It sounded like they wanted him at the mike which Colton just grabbed that spot. It would have been interesting to see what they would have done if moskal didn't commit

Yea suddenly, we're in on a lot of LBs - Zaire and Moskal, then Carbinda, Crochet, Justin Hughes. Thats huge but lets get a few O-linemen, RB, a WR, DT, DE, and a Safety
Sykes is visiting as well. I think he's gotta be a guy thT if he wanted to come we take no matter what. All a sudden were looking good at LB. nice problem to have

Just reacting to the comments above Sometimes a guy with great academics can greyshirt with some major academic scholarship support. if he has navy and Penn he has the grades that would be great to add talent and save an athletic schollie and once they give you those academic scholarships they don't go away. That said I think this guy is worthy of an athletic scholy anyways

Somone was asking if one of these guys could play rush DE I would also look the other way at strong saftey for the smaller faster guys. truly talented d1 guys at the high school level that play LB often have some talent flexibility because hs coaches want them at the center of their defense so lets not get too worked up about numbers yet depth in an important position like LB is something we have been missing for years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom