Class of 2014 - OLB Jawhaun Bentley (MD) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OLB Jawhaun Bentley (MD) Offered

Jerami Grant went to DeMartha too. I wonder if that could have an effect, hope so because hes a big backer.

I really hope the staff offers Jamal Robinson at Dematha. You can't go wrong offering those kids

May be renewed interest on both sides of the equation with this good athlete. Power program in DeMatha playing big time football at the HS level.

Anyone from Dematha is fine by me. Would be a great place to make inroads...

I know absolutely nothing about him except a few people said he was a big kid. Any chance on him being converted to DE?

May be renewed interest on both sides of the equation with this good athlete. Power program in DeMatha playing big time football at the HS level.
Is this based on anything?

Is this based on anything?
Yes looks like Maryland, Iowa, and Syracuse. Think we're on the outside looking in though. A visit would be huge. Also shows we definitely aren't done at LBer this cycle. Remember Shafer said in an interview he believes strong LBer play is the key to success on defense in the ACC

Sent from my M470BSA using Tapatalk 4

Looks like it is now down to Purdue and Syracuse with him visiting Purdue 12/7.

A lot of Cuse twitter retweets.

Any idea if he was a plan B to Cabinda, or has he always been up there on the board?

Also, I like our chances against Purdue... although they get to say they will play at Maryland next year or the year after...

Any idea if he was a plan B to Cabinda, or has he always been up there on the board?

Also, I like our chances against Purdue... although they get to say they will play at Maryland next year or the year after...

Bentley and Cabinda were both offered, at least according to when I posted their offers, the same week in May. Someone else with more info would have to answer your question about who was first choice.

Final thought, is Iowa out of it... The guys ar 247 predicted Iowa as of last week?

A dominating victory over the local team in their stadium can't hurt...

yeah and one in which our linebackers were all over the field. i dont see how any defensive kid wouldn't love to play for this syracuse defense.

Another case of a recruit overwhelmed by a first visit. Purdue will always be on the bottom of the Big Ten.

Curious if we backed off in favor of Williams. We can't be taking more than 1 more lb I would presume

Curious if we backed off in favor of Williams. We can't be taking more than 1 more lb I would presume

we could take 3. They won't say no to Sykes, Thomas, or Williams

5th choice for us. didn't even get an inhome last week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom