Class of 2016 - OLB Koby Quansah (CT) Verbal to Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OLB Koby Quansah (CT) Verbal to Duke

ano, its the S site (not sure what is acceptable for listing). Also, during that time frame Syracuse had the following rankings per that same system:

2008 - 51 (3 4-stars)
2009 - 102 (0)
2010 - 53 (0)
2011 - 51 (0)
2012 - 54 (2)
2013 - 73 (0)
2014 - 53 (1)
2015 - 50 (1)

Also, note that we had 3 coaches during that same time period and I believe that staff continuity is a huge issue with our recruiting currently and moving forward. Developing relationships and trust with HS staff members takes time and effort.

In any event, field production is all that matters. Hope HCSS and the team can get it done between the lines this season and next. If so, an uptick in ranking would be reasonably expected.

Duke at it again picking up a commitment from a 4 star qb now. Currently have the 9th best class in the nation at 2 4 7

Playing in a crappier division than we do certainly helps. When the "Power" of the division could be any one of 5 teams, none of them real powers at the moment and all beatable.
upload_2015-4-22_7-51-12.png

I would rather play these guys than Clemson and FSU every stinking year. Then just schedule 4 tomato cans OOC and voila! you get 9 wins. I will say the perception of their 9 win seasons is far better than the reality.

Playing in a crappier division than we do certainly helps. When the "Power" of the division could be any one of 5 teams, none of them real powers at the moment and all beatable.
View attachment 41031

I would rather play these guys than Clemson and FSU every stinking year. Then just schedule 4 tomato cans OOC and voila! you get 9 wins. I will say the perception of their 9 win seasons is far better than the reality.
There is a power void in that division and it looks like GT and Duke are stepping up to fill it. Miami could be back in short order with the right coaching as well. I think VT is going to be mediocre for a while until they get the next hire after Beamer right. While the current divisions hold, the ACC is giving everyone on that side a golden opportunity.

View attachment 41031

Georgia Tech

:mad::(

View attachment 41031

We really could use 4 tomato can OOC opponents right about now. Build back the program, then start scheduling LSU, PSU, and whoever else you want.

I don't think we've been on his radar for awhile, but just to update:

Me too. But honestly, I can't even remember the last time I heard him mentioned with Syracuse. I think this is one that sailed a long, long time ago.

Knew this was coming, but damn it still hurts. Duke gobbles up Smith, and now Quansah right out of our own backyard.