Olbermann Live | Syracusefan.com

Olbermann Live

jekelish

Living Legend
So...am I the only one who had zero clue that Keith Olbermann had not only returned to ESPN, but has a nightly hour long talk show in which he basically attacks every sports story he wants?

I'm mildly interested, mainly because he's taking basically his old MSNBC show and turning it into an ESPN show. It's so weird for this format. It almost feels like this was a move done to counter Fox Sports 1's debut.

So...am I the only one who had zero clue that Keith Olbermann had not only returned to ESPN, but has a nightly hour long talk show in which he basically attacks every sports story he wants?

I'm mildly interested, mainly because he's taking basically his old MSNBC show and turning it into an ESPN show. It's so weird for this format. It almost feels like this was a move done to counter Fox Sports 1's debut.

Aside from maybe an hour a year of PTI, and highlights if SU will be on it, I haven't watched anything besides a game on ESPN for over a decade. I doubt Olberman will change that. The over / under should be on how long it takes for his employer to hate him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom