Ole Miss Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Ole Miss Game Thread

Their traps are leaving us absolutely wide open from 3. At home. This is like a dream matchup and we can't knock anything down so far.

This is the type of game we should score 80-90. Hope we get hot in the second half.

At least the traps Cuse fans worry about now arent the same as back during the Marv Albert scandal. ;) D*mmit, some of my better work is being used on an empty thread. What's wrong with Cuse fans?!

It's the Howard and Lydon show!!

A left handed finish??

LOL We've got a guy in 123 screaming during every for JB to put Chuckwu in because "the article said he was healthy". He's being 100% serious. I suspect he's had 1 too many shamrock shakes.

LOL. I remember there used to always be a guy screaming for Boeheim to put in Mookie Jones. He tried to get Mookie chants going and everything. He was dead serious too. He would be just livid every game that Mookie didn't play much. It was the whole focus of the game for him.

That Lydon dunk is why he's so frustrating. Could make plays like that constantly if he wanted to be consistently aggressive.

That Lydon dunk is why he's so frustrating. Could make plays like that constantly if he wanted to be consistently aggressive.

Im not sure if this is PC or not, but being in person to see the ***** guys on Wisconsin just dunking like crazy made me wish Lydon would play with that fire.

never like it when we call a timeout before the half. I don't recall ever running a good play and usually there's a turnover with an easy basket the other way

All of this b*tching and we're up by 5. I'll take it! If people start talking nicely, we'll likely be up by 15 or more!

never like it when we call a timeout before the half. I don't recall ever running a good play and usually there's a turnover with an easy basket the other way

I dont mind, as they clearly could use some in-game practice.

Yeah Lydon would have made the wide open layup if Boeheim hadn't called timeout.

Fitting end to the H. Why don't we pass on drives. We always drive and force layups against the help defenders. So dumb. Nobody cuts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom