Ole Miss taking Florida State to the woodshed. | Syracusefan.com

Ole Miss taking Florida State to the woodshed.

Nole defenders look disorganized and confused. Nole DC looks sad... :rolleyes:

If Ole Miss loses that will be 4 top ten teams that lost this weekend, I wonder if thats ever happened on an opening weekend.
You mean FSU do you not?

If FSU loses that will be 4 top ten teams that lost this weekend, I wonder if thats ever happened on an opening weekend.

But plenty of ball left.

When I saw someone else had posted on this game at the same time I did, I made a bet with myself as to whose post would get moved behind the other one... ;)

Last edited:
When I saw someone else had posted on this game at the same time I did, I made a bet with myself as to whose post would get moved behind the other one...

What did you win? What did you lose? :cool:

What did you win? What did you lose? :cool:

Nothing. I'm just amused by it. I've never had someone else's post put under mine but the reverse has happened multiple times. No big deal.

cook being stupid cost them 4 puts as well. FSU cant handle the dline of ole miss. and blown multiple coverages.

SWC75 said:
When I saw someone else had posted on this game at the same time I did, I made a bet with myself as to whose post would get moved behind the other one... ;)

When a mod merges 2 threads, the system puts the one on too that was posted first, right down to the second.

Last edited:
If the fsu guy didnt drop the ball on the 3 yard line, its likely only a 11 pt game at half though

movieposter.jpg

I wouldn't have gone for 2. Wait until the 4th Q.

A lot of football left, don't chase points.

Of course when your star RB drops a ball and costs you 4 points, hard to fight the urge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom