OMG look at these bozos | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OMG look at these bozos

Yeah we've never had any threads on here with comments about the south. Heck our fanbase still goes into a tizzy when we see a Bojangles commercial because apparently using the remote control to mute it or change the channel is too hard. The civil war is over everyone. Oops - this should probably in the H0T Takes thread.

Yeah we've never had any threads on here with comments about the south. Heck our fanbase still goes into a tizzy when we see a Bojangles commercial because apparently using the remote control to mute it or change the channel is too hard. The civil war is over everyone. Oops - this should probably in the H0T Takes thread.
Not if you were on the losing side.

Its funny I started to read that and said to myself... if this is legit, lets just nuke the site from orbit...

Wow!

“Few people I dislike more than him. His Clemson Waffle house remark was the last straw for me. I have been successfully hating on him ever since. Weasel, cheater you name it , he likely has done it”

What a Nancy. Didn’t realize these guys were so soft.

“Few people I dislike more than him. His Clemson Waffle house remark was the last straw for me. I have been successfully hating on him ever since. Weasel, cheater you name it , he likely has done it”

What a Nancy. Didn’t realize these guys were so soft.
Can we please make a sign for the game? Funk 'N Waffles > Waffle House

I’ve been trying to tell you guys that Clemson fans are the absolute worst and no one has been listening.

GWPTiger is one about about 2 dozen posters on that board whose brain stopped developing around the age of 15. Every time one of them thinks of some cutesy dig at an opposing team, they all jump on board believing the joke gets even funnier if you vary it slightly and tell your version at least 200 times. This year's shtick is to appear to confuse whatever is notable about this week's opponent with anything else that is notable about their region or the schools around them. The week before A&M they entertained themselves with endless tales about the success that A&M had when Mack Brown and Mike Leach coached there or when Colt McCoy was their QB ...and a whole lot more

It's tiring. I've learned most of the names to skip when I see they have posted something.

GWPTiger is one about about 2 dozen posters on that board whose brain stopped developing around the age of 15. Every time one of them thinks of some cutesy dig at an opposing team, they all jump on board believing the joke gets even funnier if you vary it slightly and tell your version at least 200 times. This year's shtick is to appear to confuse whatever is notable about this week's opponent with anything else that is notable about their region or the schools around them. The week before A&M they entertained themselves with endless tales about the success that A&M had when Mack Brown and Mike Leach coached there or when Colt McCoy was their QB ...and a whole lot more

It's tiring. I've learned most of the names to skip when I see they have posted something.
Sounds fun.

I reckon they're having fun. For my part, if I walk up on circle jerk I make sure that I'm standing outside the circle. It's just safer.
But, you don’t walk away either. Put on your rain slicker and a pair of goggles and enjoy the show. We have had many crazy tangential conversations, and they clearly aren’t for everyone. And I completely understand that. But, so long as nobody is getting hurt, they can be fun. I think some of those posts were pretty funny.

I’ve been trying to tell you guys that Clemson fans are the absolute worst and no one has been listening.
As someone who lives in the center of the ACC universe I can say with great certainty that the Clemson fans are far from the worse fans in the conference.

I reckon they're having fun. For my part, if I walk up on circle jerk I make sure that I'm standing outside the circle. It's just safer.
Every fan base has their idiots.

But, you don’t walk away either. Put on your rain slicker and a pair of goggles and enjoy the show. We have had many crazy tangential conversations, and they clearly aren’t for everyone. And I completely understand that. But, so long as nobody is getting hurt, they can be fun. I think some of those posts were pretty funny.
Oh I agree. Most of them are pretty funny ...the first 75 or so times someone posts this or that variation that is. After that it's like having a very satisfying experience on the toilet before noticing that someone has replaced the tissue with a roll of two sided 80 grit sandpaper

Oh I agree. Most of them are pretty funny ...the first 75 or so times someone posts this or that variation that is. After that it's like having a very satisfying experience on the toilet before noticing that someone has replaced the tissue with a roll of two sided 80 grit sandpaper
Your metaphors tell us a lot about you. I picture you living in a place with abundant circle jerks and playful, practical joking, toilet fairies.

The airport posts are the best lol. WE HAVE OUR OWN AIRPORT HERE IN SYRACUSE. Why was that not mentioned at all ?! Ps thank god for this site compared to that site in regards to use and format. That site looks like it’s made on an Apple Macintosh computer ...

Your metaphors tell us a lot about you. I picture you living in a place with abundant circle jerks and playful, practical joking, toilet fairies.
Nah, I was an only child and probably read too much National Lampoon in the late 60's/early 70's. Nothing to see here.

Although we do have playful, practical joking toilet fairies. Actually, they're everywhere.

Honestly, if I had to fly to Clemson I wouldn’t have a clue which airport to fly into if I wanted to avoid a long drive. I don’t think the entire state of South Carolina has a major airport.

When you are forced to drive to another state (I’m guessing most Clemson fans fly out of Charlotte), they probably assume that most other places are like that.

As someone who lives in the center of the ACC universe I can say with great certainty that the Clemson fans are far from the worse fans in the conference.

I live here too. Guess it depends on who you are exposed to and what your criteria is.

Honestly, if I had to fly to Clemson I wouldn’t have a clue which airport to fly into if I wanted to avoid a long drive. I don’t think the entire state of South Carolina has a major airport.

When you are forced to drive to another state (I’m guessing most Clemson fans fly out of Charlotte), they probably assume that most other places are like that.

Honestly, it wouldn't take much for you to have a clue or to realize that Clemson fans can take a 43 mile drive to the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport. :)