On another note | Syracusefan.com

On another note

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
The crew doing the game tonight was a disgrace. First, and this is difficult to say, but Vitale is getting worse. He actually said I like it when they hit a 3. And to add balance they actually added a Duke grad. The pbp guy is just as bad as Vitale. It really takes a lot of enjoyment out of watching when the game is called that biased.

That so was to be expected. Didn't bother me since I muted my tv.

That so was to be expected. Didn't bother me since I muted my tv.
I hear that "muted my TV" claim all the time but does anyone actually do that? I actually like to hear what's going on during the game. Who a foul was called on, etc. I like the sounds of the game: the sneaker squeaks, the fans, the bounce of the ball. As much as I despise Mike Patrick or Jimmy Dykes on the occasion we get stuck with them, I still keep my volume on.

The crew doing the game tonight was a disgrace. First, and this is difficult to say, but Vitale is getting worse. He actually said I like it when they hit a 3. And to add balance they actually added a Duke grad. The pbp guy is just as bad as Vitale. It really takes a lot of enjoyment out of watching when the game is called that biased.

relax dasher... Don't let everybody that doesn't agree with you push that big button of yours... Deep breathe...

I hear that "muted my TV" claim all the time but does anyone actually do that? I actually like to hear what's going on during the game. Who a foul was called on, etc. I like the sounds of the game: the sneaker squeaks, the fans, the bounce of the ball. As much as I despise Mike Patrick or Jimmy Dykes on the occasion we get stuck with them, I still keep my volume on.
I haven't listened to a game at Pitt in years.

If a game starts going against us, and the announcers are making it worse, muting is the only option. Losses used to be so much worse before I stated muting them. Sure you miss a few details, but you also miss a crowd reveling in your team losing, and announcers celebrating great plays against your team.

Yup.

I'd love the feature of being able to mute the commentary but keep the game and crowd audio active. Maybe in the year 2050...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom