On the rise.. | Syracusefan.com

On the rise..

Nasco44

Walk On
I feel su is in a place that's better than I can remeber..just about 5 years ago people used to tell me su would never even compete in the acc..football has a chance here in this window in time..national perception has already changed..can they take it to the next level ..i feel were on the brink of something special

Though we return very important veteran depth, what currently excites me about our program is the size/speed change and talent being built in the ranks at OL, LB, CB, WR, and RB.

I have a feeling Juan Wallace, Jawar Jordan, Bergeron, Queeley and Benson will all be names that the hill remembers fondly.

It will really set in if the fans do their part. The Dome needs to be at 42K+ for games against WMU and Wake Forest. Pitt better be close to a sellout.

Maryland game will basically decide how attendance goes for the season I think. Early loss there will decrease what will otherwise be a wild atmosphere for Clemson and even with a loss there would likely carry on. 1-2 at that point will knock out a lot of the bandwagon folks.

I feel like an 8 win season really sets the tone that Syracuse is here and now. Anything less and the 10 win season remains a fluke. Tommy D's health and success on the field will go a long way toward affirming our optimistic feelings about the program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom