On to the school I really dispise | Syracusefan.com

On to the school I really dispise

CaliCuse

All American
I can't stand their fans or program. After Schiano danced off the field last year only hardens my feelings on them. You know the creep will be watching so stinging them on their home field would be very satisfying. Got to bring an A game on offense this coming weekend Defense was very good but the offense only got a C when the correct pace and plays were called. BTW congrats to AAM. I make it a mental challenge to memorize all the numbers on the roster. When I saw #34 going in , I blanked for a couple seconds . When the affects of the TD were over and not the announcer's identifying verbiage, I realized the kid was alive and got a chance. He played a bit more and presumably will now get more snaps out there Also presumably DMF will red-shirt giving us at minimum three first year RBs of quality next year. Four if Laray joins the unit. I like that. As I have said before I believe 2013 will be a breakout year for Doug's team regardless of the possibility of a first year QB in Allen or Wilson and/or Hunt. I love the kids on the recruiting list and whats coming back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom