One game thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

One game thread

let them enjoy it... as we will enjoy the opposite come hoops season clemson seems to trip up every year even when they are really good so we shall see.. they just have way more talent and better coaching. its a long road back to being what we once were

Huh?
Jay Bromley is proving with his play on the field this year, particularly his near dominance today that he belongs at the next level.

close the gap.

Win the half.

HAVE POSITIVES TO LOOK BACK ON.

Jay Bromley is proving with his play on the field this year, particularly his near dominance today that he belongs at the next level.

He's been pretty good. I'm rooting for him. But making a couple plays at the end of this half doesn't say much.

He's been pretty good. I'm rooting for him. But making a couple plays at the end of this half doesn't say much.

It will when we come back and win :)

That drive looked better by Hunt.
It's amazing what happens when he gets an open receiver deep over the middle.

Brolyd has played well today.

The W is not out of our grasps.

When we get going we are an extremely high octane offense too.

Keep fighting.

Make a stop on defense and score again and its a different ball game.

I have zero faith our D can shut out there offense this half and inspire a comeback. But if we could win the half by say 10, I think we could go home somewhat happy

Hopefully, the second half will be better. The sad thing is that until there is an upgrade in talent, we may have a few of these games each year in the ACC.

That being said, I do like that the fellas are not giving up.

So... on that kickoff, isn't that a live ball? Doesn't the receiving team have to down it or have it go out of bounds?

It's amazing what happens when he gets an open receiver deep over the middle.

Brolyd has played well today.

Not to be a downer but if he lead his receiver better it would have been a touchdown. The receiver shouldn't have to slow down or stop being that wide open.

So many penalties... Trudo is hurting us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom