One game thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

One game thread

Are you that damn dumb ped state and nw couldn't hold Clemson jock strap

And like I stated Wagner and Tulane couldn't hold ped state and nw jock strap that is my point.

Why does PTG still touch the ball? Why?

Why is Ri'Shard Anderson a division 1 athlete? Why?

What the hell is our coaching staff doing?

Hopefully, that or the basketball team since Syracuse is looking forward to beating the basketball team!

Nobody cares about your basketball program

Who the hell is this joker saying welcome to the ACC? You could beat us by 4 touchdowns and we'll still put up a bigger margin on victory against you in basketball.

Way to celebrate, Bromley! Is the scoreboard inoperable?

I feel like the players are really trying to fake their way in to being enthusiastic about this game.

Either throw a bomb, or take a knee. Why risk a fumble? Especially when PTG is getting nowhere this year

PTG should be our 5th string behind AAM.

What the hell is the staff seeing? This kid is falling over 75% of his touches before a defender gets to him.

WE HAVE JEROME SMITH

WHY DON'T WE CREATE MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR SMITH.

MY GOD.

At least he cares unlike out entire offensive line
Care by making a play. Don't do a look at me celebration. We are getting embarrassed. Come on.

is shafer going to coach these guys or just yell and scream at them and the other sideline?

Look, I know its football and they are going to try and score, but if Boyd is still throwing bombs and they are going for it on 4th down in the 3rd quarter I tell somebody to take the late hit penatly and knock Boyd into next week. Sure its poor sportsmanship, but I'm ing pissed and want to see it.

Look, I know its football and they are going to try and score, but if Boyd is still throwing bombs and they are going for it on 4th down in the 3rd quarter I tell somebody to take the late hit penatly and knock Boyd into next week. Sure its poor sportsmanship, but I'm pissed and want to see it.

Yep. Send a message.

The key to SU winning this half is HITTING HARD.

MAKE CLEMSON HURT.

Football is so soft these days.

Boys they are a terrific well coached team. Just have to learn and move on.
LOL @ HUNT...People got all hyped up off of Tulane and Wagner. He is no better than Allen at all.
You are making a fool of youtself

Look, I know its football and they are going to try and score, but if Boyd is still throwing bombs and they are going for it on 4th down in the 3rd quarter I tell somebody to take the late hit penatly and knock Boyd into next week. Sure its poor sportsmanship, but I'm pissed and want to see it.

Or we just stop them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom