One of my top 5 favorite and well played games and hard to find | Syracusefan.com

One of my top 5 favorite and well played games and hard to find

Your welcome enjoy!
Scooooop

Wow surprised you found that. A ton of stuff has dissappeared due to rights issues so happy to see it's still out there. This was in that video thread we had going over the summer.

Wow surprised you found that. A ton of stuff has dissappeared due to rights issues so happy to see it's still out there. This was in that video thread we had going over the summer.
I had so much riding on the game in term of season capper!
I was all set to book my tickets and trip to Boston if they won! I wanted to make it to S16 but I couldn’t. Went to OSU elite8!

Last edited:
Is this the one Rafferty called DC fat saying “no church league for that guy”?

If you go back to that Classic Games thread from last year you’ll see that, although some games have been taken down, there’s still a bunch of great ones in there from pages 13-17 including this game, Marquette 2013, Western Michigan 2014, and Kansas State 2012. Also the 2003 Pitt game, which I know has been asked for a lot. I’m still hoping the 2010 Nova and Gonzaga games will show up somewhere. We need more games from the 2010 season out there to watch.

Look at that starting lineup. Every guy had a very nice career here, and all stayed and played 4 years. This was not even a decade ago. My how things have changed,
One big thing changed...

One big thing changed...

I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to. Do you mean JB's attitude? Or Hopkins leaving? I'm sorry if I'm being dense.

I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to. Do you mean JB's attitude? Or Hopkins leaving? I'm sorry if I'm being dense.
Hopkins. This game is a perfect example of what I’m talking about when I say we’ve lost too
Much athleticism. Look how easily we got
By people with the same offensive sets...

Maybe somebody should have had Kadary listen to the opening where Rafferty said JB told his that his best player was his 6th man. Then have him talk to Waiter's mom.

Dribble penetration makes a world of difference. It's like watching two different sports.

What is amazing is that in watching these past couple years and then watching Baylor- part of the reason Baylor looked so great is because they still play that way. The game itself has changed to teams being more about the jump shot and abandoning the drive as compared to the past- even teams with the athleticism to do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom