Next time one of our players loses his shoe | Syracusefan.com

Next time one of our players loses his shoe

He should probably just leave it where it is. No reason to pick it up and now one of your hands is useless because you’re holding a fuggin shoe.

I’ve said my piece.
a valid point

I was hoping he would wait until a shot went up, and then block it by throwing his shoe at it.

Tell me that wouldn't have been awesome and made the legend of Quadir Copeland grow.

And tell me the game thread wouldn't have been littered with Austin Powers "who throws a show" gifs.

I was hoping he would wait until a shot went up, and then block it by throwing his shoe at it.

Tell me that wouldn't have been awesome and made the legend of Quadir Copeland grow.

And tell me the game thread wouldn't have been littered with Austin Powers "who throws a show" gifs.
I'm not joking one second when I say, as soon as I realized his shoe came off and he picked it up and ran back, that he would try and block the shot with it, dead serious. That would've been peak Cope

This doesn't have 1000 likes? Lame board

I was wondering if that would be legal. Apparently it is not legal, but blocking a shot with your shoe while holding on to it is legal.

I was wondering if that would be legal. Apparently it is not legal, but blocking a shot with your shoe while holding on to it is legal.
Would they call it a kick?

This is an amazing sight to behold. We found the new NBA logo
1000000576.jpg

I need to see this happen. One of our guys needs to do this.

Peter Carey could pull this off.

Carey could do this while devising a plan to address global warming.
If Carey played in the 80s could you even imagine the hole in the ozone layer he would have been responsible for with that hair?

What people didn't see, was Copeland lost his shoe, ran down the court and then reach in fouled using the shoe to reach in lmfao. I was dying for a good 5 mins after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom