One reason Slashton should be at QB this year | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

One reason Slashton should be at QB this year

FYI bleacher report is not a good scouting site I kid I kid I just want to get bnoro all ticked off

I have heard from those in the know that scouts think much higher of him than those on the boards.

Matt Millen got a scouting job?

Testy, are we? My goodness. I was merely presenting an argument to refute your quite boisterous claim that Nassib WILL, in FACT, be drafted next year.

Also, Mr. Bold Prediction, are you an NFL scout? Have you played in the NFL before? How much football film and tape have you processed of the candidates for the upcoming NFL Draft?

Me thinks you may want to keep building that skin depth, because if you truly want a job in sports you won't go real far with the know-it-all attitude you reflect on this board.
dudes got a serious attitude issue. Consistent pattern on this board. Have to think Nassib is one of his buds on the hill.

dudes got a serious attitude issue. Consistent pattern on this board. Have to think Nassib is one of his buds on the hill.
Never met Nassib. Also don't have an attitude problem, I'm just sick of providing info to the board and being questioned about it.

The draft board has him rated as the 12th best QB in the draft next year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That should have said "A draft board", not "The". One has him 12th, another (CBS) has him 13th while another doesn't list him. Personally I think it is 50/50 whether he gets drafted or not. If he doesn't, he definitely will get a FA contract and get a long look and a chance to make a roster.

He's the biggest playmaker this team has, and is the future at QB.

If you disagree, you're wrong.
I've been saying that Bees ,we agree totally. He must get snaps and a series or few this year or Doug goes into 2013 with a rookie with no experience at all in a game. Thats presuming Doug is back in 2013. I think he will be no cause to think otherwise at this point. He has 129-3-59 (days hours and minutes from the clock on the top I just noticed to get this team ready for some football.And Bees BTW Didn't you say post a while back there was going to be a new info site here? Is John coming over ?:noidea:

Never met Nassib. Also don't have an attitude problem, I'm just sick of providing info to the board and being questioned about it.

Not once did I ever question your info on the board.

What I have questioned is your opinion, and the manner by which you present these types of things.

I could go on, but I'm going to stop there.

I guess we will agree to disagree, and see who in fact is right come April 2013. I, for one, would love to be wrong because if he's in a position to be anywhere close to being drafted it means he had a great year.

That should have said "A draft board", not "The". One has him 12th, another (CBS) has him 13th while another doesn't list him. Personally I think it is 50/50 whether he gets drafted or not. If he doesn't, he definitely will get a FA contract and get a long look and a chance to make a roster.

Which means it's not, by any stretch of the imagination, a certainty that he will be drafted. Which was my point.

Never said he won't get a look on as a free agent. That's a whole different ballgame.

Not once did I ever question your info on the board.

What I have questioned is your opinion, and the manner by which you present these types of things.

I could go on, but I'm going to stop there.

I guess we will agree to disagree, and see who in fact is right come April 2013. I, for one, would love to be wrong because if he's in a position to be anywhere close to being drafted it means he had a great year.
Once again, not my opinion. Opinion of people that know these things. I don't care man. If I came off as an a-hole I apologize, as we are all fans of the same team. My opinion may be a bit of an opinion, but is an informed one.

FYI bleacher report is not a good scouting site I kid I kid I just want to get bnoro all ticked off
By no means am I a prude but that picture of that bikini lady about to give birth looks too raunchy for this site. Especially after I clicked on it to enlarge it!!

By no means am I a prude but that picture of that bikini lady about to give birth looks too raunchy for this site. Especially after I clicked on it to enlarge it!!
Why were you clicking to enlarge the picture is the question I am curious about lol

Why were you clicking to enlarge the picture is the question I am curious about lol
Wow ,talk about a line over your head. If I have to explain that its too late. I'll try to keep it more simple next time.:crazy::confused:

Never mind big guy I was trying to crack a joke I will call it a day
Sorry I'm the one who took the high fastball over my head. It happens. My fast ball days are far behind. I used to have excellent power in my youth. Of course never beat out a hit. My speed was that of a three legged turtle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom