One thing is for sure...at the end of this investigation... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

One thing is for sure...at the end of this investigation...

either Jim Boeheim or Mark Schwartz is gonna get fired...both have moved their chips to the center of the table.

I honestly think no matter what, we've seen the last of Bernie on the sidelines...sadly.

I generally agree with you. But if Bernie is innocent, I think he will be back. If not, it's a sad day for all of us.

this investigation will be over very quickly if no new "victims" come forward.

If there are no more alleged victims --- there are no victims! What is there about this that people don’t get.
He has already been subjected to multiple investigations and has yet to be charged with anything.

If this all proves to be false I think none of us should ever watch, listen to, or read any ESPN network, radio station or webpage ever again.

I know that seems impossible but f***'em we could find a way.

If this all proves to be false I think none of us should ever watch, listen to, or read any ESPN network, radio station or webpage ever again.

I know that seems impossible but f***'em we could find a way.

Big Monday. SU vs Duke in Cameron. Whatcha going to do? ;)

If no new victims come forward and there's no evidence/witnesses to support Davis and Lang then I think BF could coach again, especially if this is over quickly.

If no new victims come forward and there's no evidence/witnesses to support Davis and Lang then I think BF could coach again, especially if this is over quickly.

it won't be over quickly . . . they haven't even resolved the Case of the Broken Turn Signal six months later

...good information and comments here...more over; remaining patient and calm is a strategy that should be followed but is not being followed by JB and some others Here is why:
As each minute passes, new information is put forth...some may help/some may hurt the accusers case. Speaking out and defending Bernie for example, doesnt do much for the case but does make everyone feel better..as said doesnt do much for case and potentially puts that person in defending to take hits... but indicates for example some people of high stature believe Bernie is a fine person and did not do this (I hope these accusations are not proven)--speaks to Bernie's character but again doesnt do much for Bernie; however, as information comes forward reasonableness of the information must be looked at and reviewed...Jake's post regarding what happens in the end if Bernie is found guilty by a moral court--unless Louisianna decides to get involved (up to 30 years and age of 18 before case goes away) and prosecutes...

JB committed an action of friendship and defense when maybe he should have remained a bit less over the top (Bernie has always been a person of high character) as he probably would have remained above the happenings. For example the following should be noted...interesting information that has come forward since JB's pro outburst:

1. Accusers did indicate abuse in Louisiana--has one of most extended time period for child sexual abuse...hmmmm, why out of a 1000 times being supposedly molested did this event/state get mentioned;
2. Tim Welsh, for example, added information that helps Bernie without placing himself in a position of being questioned (as JB has done)
---when asst coaches traveled they roomed together
---for 3 years Bernie and I roomed together on the road
---for NC Bernie brought his family and the accuser as a baby sitter
---did not see any inappropriate action between Bernie and his accuser at the
NC----so there is potential testimony refuting being molested at NC and staying in Bernie's room
---Accusers mother has no clue about this abuse until 2003 when son was interviewed by ESPN...hmmmm
----Why did Mark S recontact the accusers after case dropped in '03...if I am correct in this...what was reason to dig up old case

As more information comes forward, more ammunition is available for defense...and possibly the accuser...why step in the line of fire if you do not have to....I support Bernie in this because I do not believe he is an abusive person....that doesnt mean I go all in...that is nothing short of gambling and we know how that can end.

If Bernie is morally and/or legally wrong...JB will most likely not have his job within a NY minute of the announcement of guilt...then we will be positng why did it get caught in this mess...he did nothing...except support a friend that could be done in other ways...

CAPT TUTTLE please weigh in...thanks

One slight correction, Welsh was speaking of BE tournies and NCAA tournies where he was an assistant when he didn't room with Bernie because Bernie brought his wife and kids. He wasn't an assistant at the FF in NOLA.

Cheers,
Neil

Is there a way to express our disdain to ESPN in a conjoined effort? I know someone who sent an email to ESPN, has anyone else expressed there anger with how they are twisting this?

...until all the facts come out...we do not know if ESPN is twisting anything...we want to believe it is...but we do not know...

what we don't know is whether Bernie is guilty. We do know that espn should not have gone public with a story that by the very accusation, ruin's someone lide without more evidence. Picture yourself just being accused on thsi an being innocent.

...until all the facts come out...we do not know if ESPN is twisting anything...we want to believe it is...but we do not know...
Given the evidence they provided, they most certainly are. If they have more and are just slow playing it, then that is irresponsible shady journalism.

Bernie can't coach, UNLESS this is proven false. A push is a loss.

That's the worst thing, something like this is impossible to prove false. No matter what happens with the allegations, I don't think he'll be back on the bench. That's what happens when ESPN plays TMZ.