One ticket to Stony Brook | Syracusefan.com

One ticket to Stony Brook

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
Hello! I am a regular poster on the basketball side, but rarely if ever on the football side. I bought two tickets to Stony Brook but my friend can't go with me. It is in Section 121, the corner, Row M, which the nice lady at the box office assured me would enable me to see the whole field well. The tickets cost $45, but I would sell it for $35 because I don't want this ticket to be wasted.

I live in DeWitt about 3 miles from the Dome. Normally I park off Westcott about a mile from the Dome and hoof it in. It's a great walk! I am open to whatever someone might want to do with the ticket. You don't need to sit next to me; perhaps you could use the ticket as an entry, and then sneak in with your friends someplace else. I care not! I am going to the game in any case.

I am a woman, 62, so be warned. I don't drink beer, but I do cheer! Please PM me if you would like the ticket and we can work out details. GO SU!

Can I just say God Bless a "basketball only" for giving our football team a shot. kudos beadle

Can I just say God Bless a "basketball only" for giving our football team a shot. kudos beadle

do you have confidence in us making a bowl game this year?

do you have confidence in us making a bowl game this year?

I'd say 80% confidence. If we started this way 10 seasons in a row, we'd go to 8 bowls. Twice, we'd slip up in the BE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom