Online radio? | Syracusefan.com

Online radio?

ElwoodJBlues

2nd String
I'll be driving from NH to NYC during the game Friday night. Can anyone provide an idea of how to listen to the game through my iPhone?

IHeartRadio or TunedIn radio. Need to download the apps if you don't have them.

I get football and hoops home games on AM radio in southern PA so I would think if you search the Am dial you can find it. 1520 carries down here which I think is a Buffalo feed if you can pick it up.

Check SU Athletics site. They have a breakdown of the SU Radio Network. Some stations have very strong signal, I think Albany is one of them. As you get closer to NYC you'll be able to switch to AM 970.

I'll be driving from NH to NYC during the game Friday night. Can anyone provide an idea of how to listen to the game through my iPhone?
WGY (AM 810) in Schenectady broadcasts the games and is a 50,000 Watt station. You can likely pick it up on that station on your drive.

Thanks to all. I think I'll try 810am, I can actually get WFAN 660 above Concord, NH with good reception, has the same signal strength as 810 so that will likely be my best bet.

Thanks to all. I think I'll try 810am, I can actually get WFAN 660 above Concord, NH with good reception, has the same signal strength as 810 so that will likely be my best bet.

Don't believe 660 carries SU games. May want to stick to 810.

You can also download the watch Espn app for your smartphone and watch it. If youre driving just use it for the commentary. Unless what's her face is calling the game. Then I would just avoid altogether and catch the score in the newspaper instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom