Only thing worse than losing | Syracusefan.com

Only thing worse than losing

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
And not sure why i go there, but the whole uconn board is syracuse posts, for a fanbase that thinks so little of us they sure do talk about us a lot

they are tools over there who know the end is near for their cheating scum bag program

They are finished as a power program, while CUSE is a title contender throughout the entire decade...

Their latest title will be vacated, & they will sink back into nothing...

Who cares about them, they're about to be UMass 2.0.

Their program is a disaster. F them and their irrelevancy

One more thing...

I want to hear them in 10 years when Syracuse has more championships than them & nobody even remembers that UCONN even played division 1 basketball...

One more thing...

I want to hear them in 10 years when Syracuse has more championships than them & nobody even remembers that UCONN even played division 1 basketball...
Three championships in the next ten years for the 'Cuse? CAN'T WAIT!

And not sure why i go there, but the whole uconn board is syracuse posts, for a fanbase that thinks so little of us they sure do talk about us a lot

You went over there to troll their board when Syracuse was still in the tourney and basically rub it in their face. Don't be surprised that they come back with a vengence after that was done.

As to the programs going into the tank its interesting that both programs are mirrors of each other. Fall of fame coaches both retiring and a whole of uncertainty facing the future once this happens. I doubt either program is going away.

You went over there to troll their board when Syracuse was still in the tourney and basically rub it in their face. Don't be surprised that they come back with a vengence after that was done.

As to the programs going into the tank its interesting that both programs are mirrors of each other. Fall of fame coaches both retiring and a whole of uncertainty facing the future once this happens. I doubt either program is going away.

Umm when did i troll their board what are u talking about?

I don't think they are sunk. And I don't think they will be irrelevant. They will just be irrelevant to us. We're moving on. They're not.

You left out the part about our recruiting being amazing right now while UConn is struggling, left behind in a conference and with a tourney ban for next season.

Granted, Georgetown and UConn fans are just shy of child molestors, rapists, and terrorists on 'The Most Despicable Humans on the Planet Earth' list.

That said, I have nothing but respect for Calhoun and the UConn basketball program, they are one of the very very few elite powerhouse programs in the country. And I fail to see why they are going to sink into irrelevancy.

Can someone here explain that to me?

Uconn's been in the final four two out of the last four years. I think thats the kind of struggling most programs would love to have.

As to the recruiting and rankings, Drummond this year was supposed to be all world and look what happened with UCONN with that one.

You left out the part about our recruiting being amazing right now while UConn is struggling, left behind in a conference and with a tourney ban for next season.

I really doubt that "ban" is upheld. And if it is, then that's really screwed up and we're next.

Uconn's been in the final four two out of the last four years. I think thats the kind of struggling most programs would love to have.

As to the recruiting and rankings, Drummond this year was supposed to be all world and look what happened with UCONN with that one.
why the F are you here? go back to the Boneyard.....See you next year in the NCAA's :rolling:

Bottom line, those guys are struggling with a very uncertain future right now. Not a single thing is looking positive for their program. Their HOF coach is retiring and/or dying. All their players are leaving, they are banned from the tournament next year (which is probably a blessing because they weren't going to make it anyway and now they can blame it on this), and the Big East conference as a power conference is coming to an end. They want to lash out. Misery loves company. We are a juicy target right now with all the scandals and since we just lost in the Elite 8 after they got run off the floor by a 9 seed or whatever in the first round.

All that said: I would still rather it was them coming to the ACC with us instead of Pitt. I have no respect for Pitt in any way shape or form and I do not view Pitt as a credible top tier program. UConn has clawed their way to that status. Yes they absolutely fell ass-backwards into a championship somehow last year, but even without that, they have earned their spot at the big boy table. Plus they play basketball instead of whatever that is Pitt plays.

UConn is going to fade away into the mists of time. Once, long ago, NYU was a major program. UConn will have the same trajectory. I would much rather see Pitt on that path to oblivion than UConn.

UConn fans are consumed with Cuse games this year because their team is such crap this year they have nothing else to talk about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom