Only those for playing | Syracusefan.com

Only those for playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redrum

2nd String
can we keep this thread for all of us wanting to play ? And can all the virus fearing people ( your choice I respect it )or the politically correct hypocrites out of this thread ?
I think it would be great if we played without the big ten / pac 12 etc it would lessen the games giving us more exposure that we need . We all know these kids are better tested and keeping out of hot spots , parties than they would be at home . Let the players and the parents descide what’s best for them . These kids are given a choice what more can you ask for ?
It’s so laughable the big ten points to the un known as a reason ! It’s known cigarettes kill you , alcohol kills you yet
Millions and millions do it with proven
Health problems why because of money and choice ! It’s a rotten virus and a rotten situation for everyone but this pick and choose crap makes no sense ! Riot , protest, eat in doors in upstate ny with no mask but wear it for the walk to the bathroom!! If they shut down I want the entire country shut down and not this half half fake crap
Unless your locked in your house your at risk . You but one lottery ticket or 200 your still in it . So play the odds I like .000475 % and play ball . And don’t forget no negative Nelly’s please

can we keep this thread for all of us wanting to play ? And can all the virus fearing people ( your choice I respect it )or the politically correct hypocrites out of this thread ?
I think it would be great if we played without the big ten / pac 12 etc it would lessen the games giving us more exposure that we need . We all know these kids are better tested and keeping out of hot spots , parties than they would be at home . Let the players and the parents descide what’s best for them . These kids are given a choice what more can you ask for ?
It’s so laughable the big ten points to the un known as a reason ! It’s known cigarettes kill you , alcohol kills you yet
Millions and millions do it with proven
Health problems why because of money and choice ! It’s a rotten virus and a rotten situation for everyone but this pick and choose crap makes no sense ! Riot , protest, eat in doors in upstate ny with no mask but wear it for the walk to the bathroom!! If they shut down I want the entire country shut down and not this half half fake crap
Unless your locked in your house your at risk . You but one lottery ticket or 200 your still in it . So play the odds I like .000475 % and play ball . And don’t forget no negative Nelly’s please
You were fine until you started the name-calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom