Onto 2013 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Onto 2013

Agreed. Haven't had a chance to look at film of everyone but my guess is that when I do my top 30, Caleb will end up about 20th.

Certainly agree he will be in the top 20, but I was more talking about him having a UB offer would catapult him into the Top 20. :)

This is my NY top ten (with Sutomcats help):
1. LaRay Smith
2. Wayne Williams
3. Alex Officer
4. Chris Laviano
5. Kahil Lewin
6. Augustus Edwards
7. Devan Carter
8. Caleb Skepaniak
9.Thomas Plonski
10.Chris Cullens

#10 suppose to be cullen casey?

Admins - is the offer list on our recruiting database complete?

Really crucial to do well this year. I am expecting 7-5, but if we can pull 8-4 or better, combined with the facilities upgrades, we could have a really really good year. I think it would be realistic to think we could land a 5-star type that we have some "in" with.

Expecting 7 wins. Just because i'm curious, can you name the 7.

I see 6 wins as our ceiling.

Impossible when the full schedule hasn't been released yet.

Expecting 7 wins. Just because i'm curious, can you name the 7.

I see 6 wins as our ceiling.
My estimate is based solely on how I expect our program to improve, given the reality of where we are. 1 win per year from starting point. So at 4-8 in Marrone's first year, I would expect 7-5 this year. Doesn't matter who we are playing (within reason). We overachieved by 2 games the 2nd year, for understandable reasons. We underachieved this year by 1 game, for understandable reasons. Expected 8-4 in year 5, rebuild of foundations is complete, and it's time to see where the ceiling is.

For next year, taking a WAG:

Stony Brook: Win
Minnesota: Win
NW: Push
U$C: Loss
UConn: Win
Rutgers: Win
Pitt: Push
Cincy: Push
USF: Push
Louisville: Push

I've got 4 wins, with 2 games yet to be announced - hopefully both are win-types.

Admins - is the offer list on our recruiting database complete?

Really crucial to do well this year. I am expecting 7-5, but if we can pull 8-4 or better, combined with the facilities upgrades, we could have a really really good year. I think it would be realistic to think we could land a 5-star type that we have some "in" with.
I don't think any site has a complete offer list for Syracuse. The staff doesn't want this info public. But it is as accurate as we determine at any given time. As DM has said a few times, the SU staff is ahead of schedule for the first time recruiting a class and that class is the class of 2013.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom