Oof. Found a post of mine from an iteration of the old board... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oof. Found a post of mine from an iteration of the old board...

Yes. And my NFL team had the worst NFL head coach of all-time too - Hugh Jackson.
The mid-80s through 2000 weren't bad.. One of them, if not both, was usually good. It's been a real rough 20 years for FB in the life of Dollarbill, to say the least. I am optimistic about my Browns this year, but history has not been kind for the Dawgs after an 11-5 season.
But, unlike in the past, last year didn't seem like a fluke. If anything, it felt like they under achieved a bit.

I know how to pick em. Follow me for more bad takes.
I’d like to see the thread about Damien Rhodes from NLI day when BC fans were trolling us. I’d rather not see some of the stuff I used to say to VT fans back then.

Oh wait, I use that material for Rutgers and Schiano now.

To be fair, Kansas hiring Les miles and having to cut bait quickly might rank, too
Weis trashed them worse with his all Juco approach, so I think he is worse but Les is up there!

I hear you Ragman. Looking up old posts is like calculating how much rent you spent before buying your own home. Nothing good can come from it.

The coach who I can not name was a huge mistake. Easy to say now with hindsight, as I drank as much orange cool-aid available when he was hired.
I vomited said cool-aid after Kent St, but it was obvious way before then it was not going to work.

That said, SU's ineptitude on allowing the firing of Coach P at that time of year and how it was done, was as just as big of a mistake if not more.

"Don't try to figure it out because it isn't figured out yet. That's really what I tell you. It is and it isn't."

WHB_oLoAeOwqgyFdv1Jd3RwjrTvaJ10SOpl8izmPzmyBpsS5Eh858lQyhk5KByHGkiifLMUqlobADiZDhfSyyIGEbIXi7OXKrfBlpuZMVkdRz_v5UmnR8ET1Og
Wow Greggers and Time Warner all in one frame. Can we add anything else in here I don’t like?

89-141 since we won the insight bowl. 20 years of pure suck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom