ORANGE NATION | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ORANGE NATION

Overland park ks
Not that ex-gf site, the fact that we 'Cuse fans have spread out. Just now at the UDF (that is United Dairy Farmers for those outside the Queen City) I had my Orangy decals lauded by another member with a big "GO CUUUUSE"

I was curious to see if this site can indeed cover the entire country.

Apologies to jdubs-cuseincincy-SoBeCuse etc but I am claiming Ohio first

Ill chalk up minicuse for North Carolina

AZOrange is kind of obvious

Same with Calicuse

So if you reside in the the other 46 states post here. I'd like to see if just on this site we can account for most of the country.

Whenever I wear my Cuse gear around Baltimore I get a lot of "go Cuse" comments. Locals have a lot of pride in Baltimore's finest Carmelo, and they followed him at SU

Connecticut (at least Fairfield County, unless Scootch or madnyc3 wants to share it). I will let someone else (like Cuseguy) have the rest of CT.

OOps, I guess I forgot BlackKnight.... but he is still in school... so that does not count because the US Census thinks he lives in Syracuse.

From Otisco Tully Grad I live in Jamesville ,New York and bleed Orange.

Not that ex-gf site, the fact that we 'Cuse fans have spread out. Just now at the UDF (that is United Dairy Farmers for those outside the Queen City) I had my Orangy decals lauded by another member with a big "GO CUUUUSE"

Same with Calicuse

So if you reside in the the other 46 states post here. I'd like to see if just on this site we can account for most of the country.

Sweet! The UDF on Clifton by UC?

Raleigh via Whitesboro, NY. Expect a good turn out for ACC road games around here, a lot of Orange. Naturally ESPN will refer to all NC State, UNC, and Duke games as not being "true road games" for 'Cuse.

Repping South Florida, where the weather is hot, and the women hotter.

Same with Calicuse

Tipp Hill, West Side Syracuse in the house.

By my handle formerly DC area. High School in NJ, but started school in Rochester and then Lyons, NY. I guess VAOrange can claim Lyons or her brother Jim, but until they post I will claim Lyons :)

Tipp Hill, West Side Syracuse in the house.

By my handle formerly DC area. High School in NJ, but started school in Rochester and then Lyons, NY. I guess VAOrange can claim Lyons or her brother Jim, but until they post I will claim Lyons :)
Wait...Lyons, brother Jim...

By the way, I've turned the Red Fox Bar and Grill into the most northern Syracuse bar in the world. I hung up an 8 foot syracuse banner. I bring the bartender and waitresses Cuse shirts for every game. I'm converting fans left and right. Believe it or not, I have met quite a few Syracuse fans up here in Alaska. Section 314 posts on the board. Some guys brother saw this bar listed on TNIAAM and sent him here, met a couple alumni, and a guy that watched Ernie Davis play.. We really do live in Orange Nation, and I love it. Cheers guys. LGO

SAN ANTONIO now via several US states and several foreign sh!tholes but also a few nice foreign spots too...basically wherever Uncle Sam needed me...Started my journey in N Syracuse.

public-riverwalkview.jpg

Westchester, NY at the moment via Delaware County, NY

Buffalo, NY (well, Alden)- Can not believe I am the first Buffalonian to chime in. Huge alumni base/fandom here.

I've got the 5 Eastern most Finger Lakes covered. Someone in Rachacha can have the other 6.

Same with Calicuse

Orlando fl

Since people are climbing any place they've ever lived, I will add NYC, Denver, co, Albany, ny, pittsford, ny Norwalk, ct, and Lafayette/tully, by to my list. As well as Orlando.

Connecticut (at least Fairfield County, unless Scootch or madnyc3 wants to share it). I will let someone else have the rest of CT.

OOps, I guess I forgot BlackKnight.... but he is still in school... so that does not count because the US Census thinks he lives in Syracuse.

Until 6 months ago I could have proudly claimed Danbury, CT. Actually, wait, I still own a home there so I guess that still counts...

Since people are climbing any place they've ever lived, I will add NYC, Denver, co, Albany, ny, pittsford, ny Norwalk, ct, and Lafayette/tully, by to my list. As well as Orlando.

I guess with others claiming the areas where they have lived I will do the same to make sure we get the whole map covered. I will claim Minot, ND; Andrews AFB, MD; Cheyenne, WY; Oman; Colorado Springs, CO; Lompoc, CA; Del Rio, TX; Rome, NY; and last but definitely not least, Kandahar, Afghanistan. I guess I could also claim Manas, Kyrgyzstan seeing as though I was there for a month while waiting to deploy to Afghanistan.

Since no one has claimed it yet, put me down for all of Saratoga county. Sorry, Toga!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom