ORANGE NATION | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ORANGE NATION

I'm claiming Binghamton, NY.

Have also lived in the Lehigh Valley area, PA and north-east NJ (Essex County).

Not that ex-gf site, the fact that we 'Cuse fans have spread out. Just now at the UDF (that is United Dairy Farmers for those outside the Queen City) I had my Orangy decals lauded by another member with a big "GO CUUUUSE"

I was curious to see if this site can indeed cover the entire country.

Apologies to jdubs-cuseincincy-SoBeCuse etc but I am claiming Ohio first

Ill chalk up minicuse for North Carolina

AZOrange is kind of obvious

Same with Calicuse

So if you reside in the the other 46 states post here. I'd like to see if just on this site we can account for most of the country.
Tallinn,Estonia

Nobody has claimed Wyoming, Idaho, or Utah yet. How about Hawaii or even Elvis' birth place? What gives?

All 18 miles of it :cool:

Love that area around Pease/Portsmouth

I left Fairfield CT for this area. Turned out to be a good decision and a hell of a lot cheaper!

Since people are climbing any place they've ever lived, I will add NYC, Denver, co, Albany, ny, pittsford, ny Norwalk, ct, and Lafayette/tully, by to my list. As well as Orlando.

Can we share Denver and Albany? I got to add Utica, Troy, Oswego, and am claiming Oahu as well.

I'm just waiting for CaliCuse to check in claiming the moon.

Speaking of that, without getting into details(because of the great country we now live in), I am claiming hyperspace. I've spent time there.

Richmond Virginia here and I know of several of us so I am only claiming a piece...

Love downtown Richmond. Pub crawled through the cobble stone streets quite a few nights. Spent a fair amount of time at Sine', Rosie Connolly's, and the place w/ the awesome tatted up female bartender who's name escapes me among others.

Nobody has claimed Wyoming, Idaho, or Utah yet. How about Hawaii or even Elvis' birth place? What gives?
You've just been waiting for OttoinGrotto here to claim Utah. Consider it claimed.

Wampsville, N.Y., formerly N.Y. Mills, N.Y. Get to know everyone in these tiny towns. Lived elsewhere mentioned in other posts.

Brooklyn, New York! (bed-stuy to be precise)

Wampsville, N.Y., formerly N.Y. Mills, N.Y. Get to know everyone in these tiny towns. Lived elsewhere mentioned in other posts.

NY Mills brings back fond memories of Haponowicz and Byrne Dairy. Are they still there?

Love downtown Richmond. Pub crawled through the cobble stone streets quite a few nights. Spent a fair amount of time at Sine', Rosie Connolly's, and the place w/ the awesome tatted up female bartender who's name escapes me among others.

I'll have to check that out. I haven't been here long enough (6 months) to really know the area too well yet.

I bought a home in Powhatan, which is a suburb about 20 minutes west of Richmond. Spent some time in several civil war museums here which was fascinating. They don't call it the civil war though, it's called the "war of northern aggression". OK...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom