Orange Proud | Syracusefan.com

Orange Proud

Flacusian

All Conference
Gutsy, hard nosed win. Moved the ball, moved well without the ball, played smart, played with fire in the belly.
Those who return next season are going to be on a mission...

Tonight's win was a perfect present for my 59th birthday today.

A tip of the hat to these kids as they stepped into the roles which enable this team to carve out a win. Ron Patterson deserves so much more credit than he has been given. His passing skills are phenomenal at times. He has reined in his shooting and become a great facilitator much to the teams benefit. Cooney seemingly took fewer shots as well. Roberson is growing up right before our eyes and is going to be a fine player for the future. Kaleb still makes his share of knuckleheaded moves but he is coming along just fine with all things considered. That pull up jumper was the dagger that punctuated the moment when it became apparent that we were going to win this one.

And I'll say this... Imagine if Chris Mac hadn't gone down and we weren't in the crapper with the NCAA. This team could well have been rounding into Kickaxz form 'bout now and looking to do some SERIOUS damage to the hopes and aspirations of more than a team or two in March.

I like our chances next season BABY!!!

LETS FREAKIN GO ORANGE BABY!

God this feels good! . I really was getting scared about getting a quality scalp before the year was up. Congrats to all of Cusenation and Now lets get Pitt Saturday. LGO

Gutsy, hard nosed win. Moved the ball, moved well without the ball, played smart, played with fire in the belly.
Those who return next season are going to be on a mission...

Tonight's win was a perfect present for my 59th birthday today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OLD MAN!

-Older Woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom