Orange socks | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Orange socks

them socks would look nice with this

thumb.aspx

You can wear them. But wear the L on the Right and vice versa. It will mess Cincy up so bad.

Definitely BAD mojo.

So here is my question. If (and this is a big if) we wind up playing Cincy on Saturday, should I wear my Orange Cincy socks to the game. Would it be good Mojo (walking on Cincy) or bad Mojo (wearing part of an opponent's uniform)?

To be on the safe side, wear the left one on your right foot and vice-versa.

Bad. And the R / L marks are funny, because I bought some Nike socks a couple months ago that had the same thing and I remember thinking how absurd that was.

I say wear the orange socks. I've gotten beyond the superstition belief and have introduced some new "orange" into my wardrobe this season. Face it folks, how the players play have nothing to do with what we are wearing. Yes, Virginia, it is true.

Anyways, I would like to comment about the L and the R. This is what makes Nike so great a visionary. There are so far ahead of any other company when it comes to this type of vision that is in incredible. Whether it is a technology advancement or just a marketing gimmick, no one else would think of introducing some of the things they do. Believe it or not, but I was blown away when I first heard about the L and R. It's pure genius.

Wear anything that makes you feel good. YOU are the mojo for the team, not your socks.

You may remember the bright neon orange socks worn by Cincy in their Big East quarter final game against Georgetown (it was some kind of Addidas promotion). Anyhow, I met Cincy's assistant AD (who happens to be a former SU football player!) at that game, and I told him I liked the socks (especially since they didn't say Cincy or Bearcat on them). He said he would send me a pair.

They arrived this weekend. And they are the most orange anything I have ever seen. Also, they are the only socks I have ever seen that have one marked "L" and the other marked "R" -- showing you which foot to put them on.

So here is my question. If (and this is a big if) we wind up playing Cincy on Saturday, should I wear my Orange Cincy socks to the game. Would it be good Mojo (walking on Cincy) or bad Mojo (wearing part of an opponent's uniform)?
CTO, I'd like a pair of those socks too.

Wear them inside out because that's the way we're gonna turn the Bearcats!

Bad. And the R / L marks are funny, because I bought some Nike socks a couple months ago that had the same thing and I remember thinking how absurd that was.

If you want to wear orange socks, get the ones Dion wears. Well, not those exact socks, because then his sock less feet will have awful blisters.
Well they are meant for jocks after all.

Wear them...but you need matching neon Orange bra and panties...we'll have Cherie or Cathy check for us to make sure you're not cheating.

Well, I'd buy her a drink first.

You may remember the bright neon orange socks worn by Cincy in their Big East quarter final game against Georgetown (it was some kind of Addidas promotion). Anyhow, I met Cincy's assistant AD (who happens to be a former SU football player!) at that game, and I told him I liked the socks (especially since they didn't say Cincy or Bearcat on them). He said he would send me a pair.

They arrived this weekend. And they are the most orange anything I have ever seen. Also, they are the only socks I have ever seen that have one marked "L" and the other marked "R" -- showing you which foot to put them on.

is good Mojo / bad Mojo similar to good Scoop / Bad Scoop?

If those socks are part of that ridiculous zubaz looking crap that Cincy has been sporting the past few weeks then you have to go all the way and get some orange zubaz pants as well if you must wear them.

and the left/right labels that Nike is putting on socks now gets in your head. I realized I had two 'L' socks on the other day and all of a sudden they started to not feel right, felt fine before I saw that. :confused: freakin nike

Isn't it awful when a pair of socks feels like the world on your shoulders? Such a responsibility! Choose wisely.

Wear them...but you need matching neon Orange bra and panties...we'll have Cherie or Cathy check for us to make sure you're not cheating.

Almost feel bad typing this about a respected poster like CTO but...

Pics or it didn't happen

can you stich a bunch together to make a new sweater?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom