Orange Summer Uniform Kickoff at Turning Stone Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Orange Summer Uniform Kickoff at Turning Stone Thread...

DoubleDee

All American
I’m pretty excited to get out, and have some orange fun tonight. Being the worry wart that I am I’m wondering if there will be an embarrassing amount of people, or a traffic jam. Hopefully something in the middle.

Anyway feel free to say hi. I’ll be the extremely good looking one.

I know the event tonight is mentioned in other threads, but wanted to separate out who from the board is attending.

Roll call... I'm there.

They're definitely going the throwback route as seen by the helmet.

All In.

I'd wear a sweet looking McNabb 1995 era Nike jersey, but the dress code at Lava won't allow it. :rolleyes:

I moved to NYC just over a year ago so I'm out. But I have a large group of season ticket holders and know about 15 of them are going.

I will be there. Can’t wait to see what the new uniforms look like.

I'm already drooling. Can't wait to get home tonight and see what these unis are all about.

If that tease is any indication, these uniforms could be something special

I will be on a 90 minute train ride I got my entertainment for the trip! Helmet definitely looks like a nice combo of retro and modern from what I can see

They're definitely going the throwback route as seen by the helmet.

Throwback to the uniforms worn by Marvin Graves or Troy Nunes or Ryan Nassib? Because those are different from each other.

Throwback to the uniforms worn by Marvin Graves or Troy Nunes or Ryan Nassib? Because those are different from each other.

or Tim Green or McNabb or Dan Conley 1994 vintage (no names). I hope it's something along the lines of the McNabb 1998 vintage. I would bet they are unveiling a few diff flavors to satiate all

Definitely mid-late 90's is my guess. Hopefully that stripe style also appears on the sleeves and collar as those editions did.

In. I will be the guy in the orange shirt. Come say hi.

The lack of centering on that preview is making me itch.