#OrangeNation decals | Syracusefan.com

#OrangeNation decals

Yup. Brandon slipped hard on the one in front of the SU bench against Notre Dame. And yesterday there were 2 slips on the one on the opposite side of the court. Either fix it or take those damn things off the court.

I was at a friends and said the same thing lol. I actually said i'm suprised Jimmy didn't go out there at half and try ripping them off the court himself. I understand they want to be ahead of the game with social networking and everything but this is getting out of control. Pretty soon they are gonna have every inch of the court with stickers on it. Stop the madness!!!

Cant they permanently pain them on the court instead of stickers?

I believe something similar happened a few years back with 'Carrier' decals.

I really don't want a game to come down to 1 possession against Louisville and look back on a slip because SU felt the need to put a twitter hashtag on the court.

Even more importantly, somebody could get hurt.

Issue isn't the hash tag. It's them trying to save just a bit of money by not painting them on.

You can have an student/intern stick that on in 30 mins for free, instead of paying a contractor to get that permanently onto the court.

Issue isn't the hash tag. It's them trying to save just a bit of money by not painting them on.

You can have an student/intern stick that on in 30 mins for free, instead of paying a contractor to get that permanently onto the court.

I cant imagine the process is that hard to have some letter painted on a court nor would I think it could cost more than a couple of hundred dollars.

But I could be wrong...

I cant imagine the process is that hard to have some letter painted on a court nor would I think it could cost more than a couple of hundred dollars.

But I could be wrong...

Dude, check it out. I'll move back to NY, we can start a court painting business... "Drunk and Drunker Court Painting"

But I could be wrong...

You usually are...:D

I' m in! They could even pay us in beers.

i legit just thought the same thing.. Beers and brats. Our wives can figure out the whole "how are we paying the bills" thing

I haven't been shy in my distaste for court decals. Players first.

Where do you want it sent to? What do you want on it?

You would freak out if a pizza actually showed up, huh?

haha that would be crazy. My little brother used to call me up from NY all the time "bro, I'm so hungry, will you have Cams delivered?" little knucklehead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom