Orangeyes is doing well! | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes is doing well!

Talked with Dan a few minutes ago.

Great news.

He sounded very good considering he had just gone through 6.5 hours of surgery. The doctors said his colon was in really rough shape but was free of cancer. It was a great decision to take care of the problem and his quality of life will be markedly better.

His doctors originally thought he would be unable to golf post surgery for 4 months but given how well things went, they think he will return to the links in 2 months. Not a surprise, Dan is the toughest person I have ever met.

He thanks everyone on the board for their well wishes and prayers and is convinced your actions helped him through this ordeal.

War Damn Orangeyes!

Great news.

He sounded very good considering he had just gone through 6.5 hours of surgery. The doctors said his colon was in really rough shape but was free of cancer. It was a great decision to take care of the problem and his quality of life will be markedly better.

His doctors originally thought he would be unable to golf post surgery for 4 months but given how well things went, they think he will return to the links in 2 months. Not a surprise, Dan is the toughest person I have ever met.

He thanks everyone on the board for their well wishes and prayers and is convinced your actions helped him through this ordeal.

War Damn Orangeyes!

Great to year Tom--thanks for posting. Dan--good luck for a speedy recovery, and as Tom just said, "War Damn Orangeyes"!!!

We need our daily link threads;). Orangeyes literally makes me day every morning when he posts the links thread. Truly one of the best this site has.

Glad to hear all went well and hopefully he gets a visitor that was mentioned in the other thread

Have a speedy recovery

Great news. Not sure of the exact surgery, but my son has crohn's and has had parts of his colon and intestines removed. He does not have a colostomy bag, but probably will some day. But even when that day comes, they do reconstructive surgery and get rid of the bag after a year or two. My son has been so much better since his surgery. Hope to get a few more years before he goes through it again!! No cancer is the most important part. Hope he does well with the surgery and the results.

Great news.

War Damn Orangeyes!
Great news.

Great news. Not sure of the exact surgery, but my son has crohn's and has had parts of his colon and intestines removed. He does not have a colostomy bag, but probably will some day. But even when that day comes, they do reconstructive surgery and get rid of the bag after a year or two. My son has been so much better since his surgery. Hope to get a few more years before he goes through it again!! No cancer is the most important part. Hope he does well with the surgery and the results.
Sorry to hear about that llandz, but very happy to hear that he's done well since the surgery.

Hey Dan--get well soon!

Very glad to hear you pulled through. Nobody bleeds Orange more than Orangeyes. What a great guy.

Great to hear. I hope this takes care of what has been bothering him the last couple of years.

And he's not getting any strokes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom