Oronde Gadsden II ... the "OG" | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Oronde Gadsden II ... the "OG"

He seems like such a good kid I'm sure it's my orange glasses, but Dino did a great job of creating a solid culture and yes, La Familia. Good foundation for Coach Fran to take to levels we could only dream about. After next year which I fully expect to be a very good one, maybe a twice in a lifetime one for me I can't even begin to imagine the class he will land.

Yup, doesn’t believe in the portal nor does his family.

It’s draft or back at Cuse

His father certainly will have the connections for him to know if he should enter the draft or not

I have a feeling we have about a 90% chance to see him back in Orange next season

Yes, given the injury, I think it's almost inevitable. Hopefully it was a blessing in disguise. I think it's pretty obvious with McCord and the upgrade at RB and WR, that Gadsden will greatly benefit and should really shine, upping his draft stock.

Yup, doesn’t believe in the portal nor does his family.

It’s draft or back at Cuse

His father certainly will have the connections for him to know if he should enter the draft or not

I have a feeling we have about a 90% chance to see him back in Orange next season
Great kid too. He'll be an all time favorite if he comes back.

Gadsden - good sign!

image_1.png

Assumed he was staying, nfl teams would be hard pressed to draft a guy after his injury. Good for Syracuse, hopefully he can go in the late fall and build a relationship with McCord. Only got one shot at that being an all-American duo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom